“Bad birthday”

Ranked #16 of 53 Nightlife in Limerick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad birthday”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I booked a joint 21st in the hotel. It was a small group of people and I just wanted to have two tables to ourselves and a small, group of friends.
When we called we were spoken to very politely and there was no problem at all, this conversation was a month in advance. We confirmed the week before and assured that our tables would be reserved.
When we arrived we were told there was no booking and we were removed from our reserved table. There was no record of our booking all of a sudden. Then the manager remembered that there was. He removed a group of women and gave us a table at the back. We knew that this wasn't the table described.
The tables at the top remained empty all night and we were very angry at how we were treated. We picked the Savoy hotel as regulars and we were treated poorly with regards our table. Our friends didn't all have chairs so we had to keep asking for them. I didn't appreciate this kind of treatment. We were given no apology and I would love to know why we weren't given an appropriate table or at the very least an explanation.

1 Thank MsMccormack

“What a place”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Staff are first rate. Any drink you can think of they can make. Always a good a vibe in the bar do you can enjoy it as a couple on a special night out or as a group on a party night.

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“COCKTAILS ARE 5 STARS”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We were passing by Limerick around week ago --- then my wife (fun of cocktails)asked if we can get somewhere for drink and because she always like to drink something special we asked some locals about bar recommendation -- 2 out of 3 send us to Savoy ---- and I have to say that was excellent recommendation---I like hotel bars they are always so welcome but in Savoy bar we were filling like the most important people in the hotel. friendly staff , ok prices and cocktails made with passion and in professional way.We were siting at the bar watching bartender doing his craft --and he was the right person in the right place --- highly recommended bar ---hope we will be back soon

Visited April 2012
Limerick, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I just love the cocktails”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

There is no better place to go for a cocktail. All of them are to die for !
What's more they are only 8 euros on Thursdays... Love it.
Will be back

Visited February 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best strawberry daiquiri in town”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Excellent and fast service bar, I was never in a better place. It was a very nice time ...the best strawberry daiquiri in town !!!!!!!!!!

Visited December 2011