“Worth Every Cent!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$32.20*
and up
Full-Day Small-Group Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip...
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Limerick
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Barratt Tours- we offer day tours to the Cliffs of Moher 7 days a week (summer season) we take a full circluar tour - not just the coast- we visit The Burren - Poulnabrone Tomb- Caherconnell Stone Fort- Ballyvaughan overlooking Galway Bay & the spectacular Cliffs of Moher and on Sundays we visit Irelands second city Cork & Blarney to kiss the Blarney Stone.We also offer from Dublin a day tour to Cliffs of Moher - in comfort- by train & Coach & a short break to Cliffs of Moher & Blarney/ Cork - check out our website for more detailsWe hope to meet you very soon on one of our tours where a warm welcome awaits youCead Mile FailteWilliam & Noelle Martin
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Earlier today I had the fantastic experience of the Cliffs of Moher tour with Frank. First off, I was very pleased with Barratt Tours' almost immediate response to my email asking about being picked up from my hotel. Even though I was staying a ways out, they readily agreed to pick me up there (I was particularly impressed by their willingness to do this for a single passenger). Secondly, Frank is an excellent and charming tour guide. Everyone on the tour really liked him! He made an already visually stunning drive that much better. I also felt like the amount of time given was exactly perfect - not too much, not too little. My only complaint is the restaurant chosen for lunch: it's overpriced, slow, and not really all that great. I would advise just packing a lunch if you do this tour.

All reviews
"funny jokes"
"burren area"
"dropped off"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour company"
in 6 reviews
in 16 reviews
"driver guide"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had a great tour to the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher with Frank of Barrett Tours who gave all the valuable and interesting information about the sights to be seen. Highly recommendable!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Frank was our driver, as was the case for many reviewers. He was great. Funny, informative, kind, helpful. We had good weather for our trip, which is important since the scenery is the main thing you go for, so choose a good day if you can. Another plus is that the comfortable buses are not huge so there is not a lot of waiting to get on and off or waiting for the group to gather. We saw a lot and learned a lot. A most enjoyable day indeed.

Reviewed June 19, 2013