“Frank brought the sunshine!”
Review of Barratt Tours

and up
Full-Day Small-Group Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip from Limerick
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Limerick
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Barratt Tours- we offer day tours to the Cliffs of Moher 7 days a week (summer season) we take a full circluar tour - not just the coast- we visit The Burren - Poulnabrone Tomb- Caherconnell Stone Fort- Ballyvaughan overlooking Galway Bay & the spectacular Cliffs of Moher and on Sundays we visit Irelands second city Cork & Blarney to kiss the Blarney Stone.We also offer from Dublin a day tour to Cliffs of Moher - in comfort- by train & Coach & a short break to Cliffs of Moher & Blarney/ Cork - check out our website for more detailsWe hope to meet you very soon on one of our tours where a warm welcome awaits youCead Mile FailteWilliam & Noelle Martin
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I would highly recommend the Burren and Cliffs of Moher Baratt tour to anyone. I called late to reserve a space on the bus and they assured me I would be picked up from my hote at 9:45am the next morning. The driver, Frank, was right on time and what a convenience it was to be picked up from my hotel! Frank is knowledgable and humorous and the scenery is gorgeous. It is a bargain!

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for an informative and entertaining tour through the burrens and beyond than this is it. First of all, the tour bus picked us up outside our hostel in Ennis, welcomed us aboard, and maintained a professional attitude from then on. Not only was the driver (Frank) very cautious with his driving on the many narrow roads but he was very accommodating in our requests to stop and allow us to take pictures of certain sites along the route. Along with the professionalism he was humorous at times and helped answer many questions about the region's history. When I return to Ennis, Ireland again I will use this tour and ask for Frank to guide me in my travels.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We arrived in Ennis on Saturday and found a B&B off the train station. Mary, our host, highly recommended this tour and even booked it for us to leave the following morning. Frank picked us up at our B&B! It was an excellent tour and well worth the money for the amount of time spent on the tour. Frank was very knowledgable and informative (and funny!). Would highly recommend taking this tour.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband drives for a living, so we didn't want to hire a car during our break to Ennis. A good alternative, which was recommended by the Tourist Information Office, is this day tour with Barratt Tours. We were collected from the Tourist Office in Ennis by Frank, whose easy manner and humour soon endeared him to the coach party (well to be honest his jokes were terrible, but that made us like him even more).

A really good day out and at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We booked this tour at 9pm the night before and we were picked up/ dropped off at our hotel the next day! The tour was so much fun! Our tour guide, Frank, was so funny and very informative. We stopped at a few places along the way, ancient burial sights, the burden, a great restaurant, and then the Cliffs of Moher. Definitely worth the price and the day, you do not want to miss out!