“My Favourite Place to Eat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #27 of 298 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Limerick, Ireland
“My Favourite Place to Eat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I absolutely love Bella Italia. The food is amazing and the staff are very friendly! I've just about tried and tasted everything on the menu! ALL GOOD!

• Visited October 2012
piccolonumero, Owner at Bella Italia, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you for your review for Bella Italia recently.Its great to see you have tried so much on our Menu and keep coming back for more!We will keep trying to serve you dishes that you love.
Please let us know if there is anything we could do better.We look forward to seeing you soon.
Hugh and Staff.

Galway, Ireland
“Very poor food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We visited Bella Italia on a busy Saturday lunch time, the good points first, they had baby chairs in abundance and seemed to be family friendly, the waiting staff were efficient although not especially friendly. However the food we ordered, two pizza's were bland, one was soggy, the ingredients were not flavoursome at all, it was a huge disappointment. Also it is over priced. I could not recommend this restaurant to anybody

• Visited October 2012
piccolonumero, Owner at Bella Italia, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I was sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience at Bella Italia recently.
We always use quality fresh ingredients in our dishes.There may have been too much yeast
in your Pizza ,which can make the dough more aerated than it should have been,which should have been recognised by our Chefs for which I apologise.We have a policy of always asking our customers how their meals were at the time of their visit and would encourage customers to take the opportunity to bring any complaints to our attention during their visit to help us resolve any issues with Dishes or service.We endeavour to continually improve our standards.Thank you for your comments.
“Delicious as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have been going to Bella for years. I was so surprised to see negative reviews. I cannot understand how someone could consider the food tasteless. They are clearly smokers and have lost all their taste buds! Everything always taste delicious and I can never finish my plate! I particularly like that anything that's served with a salad is an actually salad with the perfect dressing. All to often I experience side salads in other restaurants with pathetic brown wilted lettuce and half a tomato. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and sometimes when I can't get a table I happily get a take away from the deli counter.

piccolonumero, Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
many thanks for your lovely comments. it makes it worth while, and is great to get some positive feedback . with thanks and best wishes, management and staff, bella italia limerick
Limerick, Ireland
“Lovely Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had lovely lunch here with a friend and really enjoyed it and i tried few different dishes that i would not normally try ie. Spaghetti Bolognese and it was gorgeous. Fast too if you are limited to lunch hour and they have great take away menu.

Visited February 2012
thank you for your lovely comments. It is lovely to hear back from happy customers. much appreciated. with thanks, management and staff, bella italia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Always enjoy coming here..lovely food at a great price! The hot chocolate with m&m's is also gorgeous if you've room and the steak on a stone is amazing!! Definitely worth checking it out!

many thanks for your comments. it makes it all worthwhile, to get some positive feed back from our customers. with thanks, management and staff bella italia