“Yum yum yum”
Review of The Cornstore

The Cornstore
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cornstore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 304 Restaurants in Limerick
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Cornstore Restaurant Limerick is situated in the heart of Limerick City, on Thomas Street. As one of Limerick's best restaurants, we offer a casual, warm and lively dining experience in a Manhattan style setting, complete with a unique wine and cocktail bar. Specialising in seafood and steak, the restaurant works on the ethos of "quality food sourced locally".
Limerick
“Yum yum yum”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I was part of a group of 45 people who were booked in for a Christmas Party, all I can say is perfect. The food from start to finish was gorgeous. The waiting staff were excellent. I can't wait to go back. Thanks to all the staff their attention to detail made for the start of a great night.

Killaloe, Ireland
“Fabulous atmosphere in centre of Limerick City”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had an unplanned birthday dinner for my husbands 50th birthday on Sunday 8th of December in the Cornstore. We made no booking and just turned up but the welcome and service could not have been better. The restaurant was very busy as there had been a rugby match on just prior to our calling and there was a see of red munster jerseys but this made no impact on the excellant service we received from the man on the desk at the door to our lovely waitress Emma.

Food was gorgeous.The fillet steak was cooked to my request. W
e will definately be returning, thank you the ' Cornstore'.

• Visited December 2013
Tralee, Ireland
“Quality Food, Freindly Service and Welcoming”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is the kind of place you are always pleased to visit. Whether you're looking to charm a friend or entertain a business guest you won't be disappointed.

The service was so friendly; really I cannot over stress this.

Our meal was lovely, and I mean just lovely. One of the few places I've been that really can cook a steak rare... but the starter was the star. Belly Pork... just divine.

The young girl who served also recommended a wine, which to was both reasonably priced and a perfect accompaniment to the food we had.

I've been here three times now.. I am sure it will soon be 4.. or 5. etc. You get the picture.

Overall, we had a wonderful 3 course meal for 2 with a (€25) bottle of wine for around €100.

Limerick, Ireland
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Really nice food, lovely atmosphere, great staff!
Quick and efficient service.
Nice variety on the menu. They make really good cocktails too!

limerick
“Fabulous settings & surroundings”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The Cornstore is without a doubt the best restaurant in Limerick City,it offers intimate & group atmosphere & settings.The menu is extremly good with a set menu every evening that is great value for such a restaurant.The fillet steak was done exactly how I asked for it ,the mussell start was huge & they even served my favorite beer Innis & Gunn !!!!!!!