“My favourite restaurant for all occasions” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The French Table

The French Table
Ranked #1 of 295 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic French cuisine in a relaxed setting overlooking the River Shannon
Limerick
“My favourite restaurant for all occasions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for several years and it never fail to please and delight. Our book club holds its summer and Christmas outings here every year, and all seven of us come away happy every time. The food is consistently good, the service friendly, the value excellent. I have yet to be disappointed. Wonderful to have such a fine establishment on my doorstep.

• Visited March 2013

ireland
“Fantastic Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I went to The French Table last weekend, on arrival the staff were friendly and showed us to a nice table.
The menu had a nice choice of starters & main courses, while the wine menu had an extensive choice of French wines.
Being a french restaurant the food is very heavy but the quality was superb.
I can highly recommend this place, the prices are little more than elsewhere in Limerick but the quality of food, wine & service make it worthwhile. We had 2 starters, 2 main coureses, 1 desert & a bottle of wine for €96.

• Visited May 2013
ireland
“Fabulous Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant deserves its good reviews. My husband and I recently had a 3 course meal of quality french food for 28 euros each. I had french onion soup, the special of strips of beef in a white wine sauce and apple crumble. The waitress and waiter for friendly and very welcoming. The only negative I have is the decor of the restaurant, it is a bit tired and needs a revamp. Otherwise I would hundred percent recommend The French Table.

• Visited March 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“Beautiful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hidden away on Steamboat Quay by the river Shannon in Limerick, there is a beautiful dining experience called the French Table. I have had the pleasure of eating lunch here a few times (the evening menu is different), I have always found the service to be pleasant and attentive. Though not a huge lunch choice, everything on it is interesting and the food is cooked to perfection and full of flavour. I would eat their crab cakes every day if I could! Their price point is a little on the expensive but worth it. Highly recommended for a meal with friends, colleagues or for a romantic date overlooking the river.

• Visited June 2012
Limerick, Ireland
“First class food & service but very affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I choose a restaurant for its food & service first before ambience, but The French Table has all three in my opinion. The food was superb, the service impeccable and the ambience was elegant yet lively. Compliments must be given to the staff who were professional, friendly and never overpowering.

• Visited April 2013