“Excellent choice”

No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Qualities of this hotel are: "friendly - clean - quiet - lovely" - that's about all there is to say. It is very convenient to reach from Shannon Airport and even though we did arrive very late, the stuff was extremly friendly. Parking lot is available, as is free internet. Limmerick is a lovely town and all you might want to see is in walking distance from the hotel. That was a wonderful start to beginn our "Ireland weekend".

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room like "Stephens" room. If availeble, you will get one of those to...
1  Thank gniessen
Patricia-Roberts, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

There are newer reviews for No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Its hard to fault this place,
the room was amazing, the staff were lovely and the breakfast was simply stunning.
We only stayed one night but I'd definitely return.

Not sure if breakfast is served to the public, it should be, the kitchen is world class - compliments to the chef!

Room Tip: Make sure you get breakfast at this hotel, its great!
1  Thank Vincejd

Thank you for your comments on breakfast and been the best in town. Delighted to read you enjoyed it so much

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Simply amazing ☺my boyfriend and I visited today.From the moment we arrived our experience was second to none. Facilities were faultless. The ambience was one of pure tranquillity. The staff were warm and welcoming. We both had hot stone back massages and facials as part of the pick and mix specials. Amazing value for money. I recieved the best massage iv had in a spa from my therapist Amy. As I am I therapist myself I was really in need of a good treatment. As it was my boyfriends first time at the spa I was glad that he enjoyed the experience. I would highly recommend this spa and will definitely be visiting soon ☺

2  Thank Vivien T

Delighted you enjoyed your birthday with us, we wish you many more happy birthdays

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We have to spread the word- this boutique hotel was fabulous and luxurious and a perfect choice for us to spend a sneaky night away from normal life! Stayed in the Vanderkiste period style room and it took my breath away: from the georgian meets modern take on decor, to the most comfortable bed in the world. The staff were so professional, special mention to Kathleen and Terry- so friendly and funny! Will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

My only regret was that we didn't stay longer. Due to changes in our trip, we only stayed 1 night. But this hotel was awesome...staff friendly, super clean/new, very nice, and great food. Wish we had gone to the spa, which I'm sure is great. Overall, I would definitely come back and stay here!

Room Tip: We got a club double I think...was great. It seems you can't go wrong with any of the rooms!
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stayed here last year and fell in love with the place so we booked it for our wedding! The hotel, it's location, the food, the accommodation and the spa are simply amazing and the pictures speak for themselves. Where this hotel really stands out (and I mean by miles) comes down to the staff. I have never stayed in a hotel with such a caring, interested & lovely bunch of people.

From having a disagreement with the girl making my coffee about which Abba song was better to the porter in the hallway who said "Good morning, I hope you have a wonderful day!" - you cannot fake that level of sincerity. Patricia owns the nicest ship in town run & staffed by some loveliest people. Of everywhere I have stayed, I've never met a friendlier bunch of people.

If you are looking for a proper treat, a little haven tucked away in the corner of Limerick city center, get yourself to No. 1 pronto!

Room Tip: The Period Rooms are extra special!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Oh thank you so much for a lovely review

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this gem of a Hotel for just one night but somehow it seemed a lot longer. As soon as you walk into this hotel you're transported into another world. We stayed in one of the Period rooms overlooking a beautiful park which turned out to be the Honeymoon Suite. Wow!! It was just fabulous. The staff were all so welcoming & you were made to feel like you were one of their special guests. Would love a return visit in the not too distant future!!!

1  Thank Agall01