“RELAXING”

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Blarney, IRELAND
“RELAXING”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My 2 friends and I stayed in No. 1 Pery Sq. Hotel and Spa Sat, 6th July 2013. We had
treatments also. 2 of us had the Ladies Day out package. Other friend had the Voya.
Hotel is magnificent. The rooms were beautiful and comfy. All staff were so friendly,
lovely and wonderful especially Grainne and Terri. Beautiful Spa - My spa
assistant was Eleanor - She was so nice, and she takes pride in her work.
I will definately recommend this hotel. Thanks again for such a pleasant
stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank RoseBlarney_IRELAND
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Relaxation is key at no 1, hope to see you again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed here on the 5th & 6th July 2013 with my friend. When we found the hotel we got such a fantastic welcome. Gráinne the receptionist checked us in & told us to go to the bar for some tea. She brought our bags up to the room. Wow we just couldn't believe how nice our room was. We were booked in for dinner so we got ready & headed upstairs to the restaurant the service was great & food very nice indeed. We had such a lovely time. The hotel is a hidden gem. Nothing is a problem all the staff are fantastic. we went shopping the next not before getting a few tips on where to go. After a days shopping we had a app in the spa felt fab after the treatment .We decided to go to the bar for dinner really nice again we had such a laugh with Andy the barman. One thing I will say is I have never stayed in a hotel like this ever amazing. Can't wait to go back... Thanks again to everyone there .

Room Tip: Very Quiet lovely atmosphere...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us and delighted you had such a great time
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I arranged a surprise baby shower for my sister in one pery square. We had a divine afternoon tea party in the amazing drawing room upstairs. It was fantastic, overlooking the park - a true gem in the city. Food was amazing, made specially for us and the staff were so attentive, bringing pots of tea for 15 thirsty girls! A lovely haven in the georgian quarter, no tv, newspapers Definitely go check it out! Very baby friendly too. A must if you are in Limerick!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
The La maison Pery Afternoon tea experience is indeed very new so thrilled to read your review... Thank you from us all @ No 1 and best wishes to your sister with the weeks ahead. We just welcomed a new arrival last week so I'm looking forward to been an afternoon tea customer , I think a Roederer tea is in order. Thank you for choosing No 1 & see you very soon
Limerick
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My boyfriend booked the restaurant as a treat for my birthday. I have to say from the moment we stepped in the main door everything was a treat. We were asked did we want to have a pre-dinner drink which we did and we went through to the bar for a cocktail, I really liked the fact that we didn't have to rush and we felt so relaxed. The cocktails were fab!! Then upstairs to the restaurant!! The décor and atmosphere were just perfect for a romantic night!! The staff were very attentive without being in your face and they knew exactly what they were talking about when it came to the dishes and wine! Then onto the food..where do I start? I can't say enough about the food...I have NEVER had a meal like it in Limerick...the last place I ate that I would compare the food to is the Fat Duck...and that's saying a lot..
This place is a hidden gem. I will without a doubt recommend it to all my friends and I will be back without a doubt.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joyce C
Wow what a comparison , I hope Heston reads our reviews! It is such a great delight for my team and I when a dinner guest in particular has an appreciation for the quality of food & service we offer. The fat duck is a superb offering and to be compared is a great accolade so thank you so much to you both. Please say hello next time you are in would love to chat more about your experience/ feedback etc... Have a lovely summer..... Ps ..Juan ðelighted you enjoyed the new cocktails so much
ginevra
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We spent a couple of days at the No1 Pery Square hotel on our recent trip to Ireland. We selected the period rooms with view on the park which were very nice and comfortable. The quality of the food at the restaurant is extremly good and there is a well run spa. The management is attentive and the service is good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing no 1. The period rooms overlooking the park do have a great sense of tranquility , I guess the great views into the park . Safe travelling home
Reviewed June 30, 2013

From the moment I arrived I felt pampered, I was helped to bring my bags from the car and escorted to my room, which was small but perfect. I loved that the bathroom had a window and the bath towles and robes were so luxurious.
The tea and scone I ordered arrived in minutes and was delicious.
After a relaxing afternoon in the spa, I returned to my room to chill out before dinner. The atmosphere and service in the lounge was welcoming and the food so good. I would definitley recommend the Toulouse Sausage.
I had the most wonderful sleep, the king size bed was so cosy.
Breakfast in Brassiere One was lovely, the selection was smaller than I had expected but everything was so fresh and the homemade banana bread divine.
After breakfast I returned to bed to savour another hour of tranquility before reluctantly checking out.
I will be returning to the No 1 again, soon hopefully. I have to say that while the building and decor are beautiful and the food devine, it is the staff that are the hotels no one asset. It has been a long time since I have felt so welcomed and pampered. Thank you

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Great you got to enjoy the full hotel. Yes the Toulouse sausage one of my favourites too and I find it hard to keep my boys stocked with banana bread!!! Hope you will return for more pampering soon.
tralee
Reviewed June 30, 2013

our second stay recently.booked in friday got lovely clean room,had meal in rest,was 5 stars.desert 6 stars,and a great beer from the bar.went too bar after meet the bar man from newcastle.great bar it has a small period tpe bar only for people staying so no big crowds,but great pint and cocktails,again loads of chat from bar man,a good help for thing too do next day.
braekfast next day excellent,had 5 stars breakfast young girl that was on excellent .
eat out at chocolate i think,,was 5 stars too.only a short walk.pint before in flannerys .excellent too.then back too our geordie bar man for more good criac and pints.
next morning spa for two,5 star spa,i had the male package and use of sauna steamroom etc,top class excellent.girl from rathkeale,that done the facial and back and foot massage.top class well worth 69 euros.
alltogethier we got great food great spa and staff.its ideal for i think couples break which was ours.only couple mins walk or taxi too all the bars and shops.we got it on an internet deal so totally recomend it, 5 stars for us.

Room Tip: boland is a good room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple