“Delish”

Copper and Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Multi Asian cuisine, specialising in Indian & Thai, with Japanese, Korean and Malasian dishes also. Sister restaurant in Annacotty Village, Limerick.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The early bird menus are exceptional value! Was thrilled with the high quality food too! Having eaten in there and had take away I couldn't praise it enough! The authentic feel in there is fantastic! Only flaw I found was it was quiet but then again we went early one Friday night but any time we had take away there it seemed much busier. Can't wait to go back!

There are newer reviews for Copper and Spice

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Evening started off fine with starters afterwards my partners rice arrived and we found some sort of insect in it which was very disturbing. The manager was extremely apologetic and professional about the whole thing. We decided to leave and not continue our meal. The person behind the till charged us for the starters as we had eaten them which was appalling under the circumstances, I certainly would not go back or recommend this place under any circumstances.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went here with my girlfriend a few weeks ago. It had been highly recommended by a friend but failed to measure up. They were understaffed so service was poor and the food was only average and certainly nothing special.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Used Limerick as a stopover city but was really dismayed by it. Visiting Copper and Spice was the best part of the stay. I opted for a vegetarian thali...basically a platter of 3 different dishes that you can choose from the main list. It was delicious and came with rice, naan bread and raita dip. Lots to choose from otherwise. Everything served in copper jugs, goblets and platters. My family enjoyed sizzling meat jalfrezi dishes.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I dined in the Copper and Spice.
The food was good, Chicken Biryani for Madam, Makhani Chicken and Pilau rice for me.
The service was good, the ambiance nice.
Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.