“Homecoming.....in Azur as well!!”
Review of AZUR Restaurant

AZUR Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 310 Restaurants in Limerick
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Azur Restaurant Limerick, the best kept fine food secret in the city! Our modern restaurant offers classic European style cooking with dishes ranging from our signature Trio of Seafood and local Lamb Cannon to our succulent, juicy Steaks. Our intention here at Azur is to provide elegant, classic dishes with an inspired modern twist. A different special every day ensures our menu appeals to every palate. We are proud to say that all of our fish, meat and vegetables are locally sourced and delivered fresh, daily.Here in Azur we pride ourselves on a warm welcome, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere. Our young and energetic team strive to provide the highest standard of customer service and are happy to assist with any special requests.Our Early Bird menu is served every day from 5pm finishing at 7pm on Fridays, 6.30pm on Saturdays and available all evening Tuesday - Thursday and on Sundays. This menu offers a 3 course meal from only €19.95. The A la Carte menu is available all day, every day with a competitively priced three course set menu for only €29.95.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Homecoming.....in Azur as well!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very happy to consider Ireland, Limerick, my second home and with each visit we have a short stroll to this fine place. Just had my last visit january 4, and as always we felt the warmth of Michal and his staff from the moment we opened the door. The outstanding food is like heaven on earth and after this last visit it is obvious to me and my partner that it is not about the ranking here at Tripadvisor, but all about a good place to have a great meal and be pampered by a well dedicated staff. People who know what motivation is all about. With each visit so far we pledge that there will be a next one and for sure within a few weeks this will become true again. I am passionate about their seafood and wines.

• Visited January 2014
AzurLimerick, Owner at AZUR Restaurant, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Lets hope you are back again soon!!!!! Its a pleasurs to serve any customer who appreciates the effort that goes into making your time with us as special as possible from our fresh food cooked to order to my managers attention to detail, making you feel welcome. We are delighted that you choose our restaurant and hope we can continuely impress you!!!

“Grand!!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Was year for the second time last night and the only way I can describe it is grand. Nothing about it blew me away and the prices are far too expensive for the quality of the food. My starter was deep fried brie (with mixed leaves and served with a sauce)......I got two large chunks of breaded brie cooked perfectly on the outside but still cold on the inside. The steak came on a bed of potatoes but you had to pay extra for veg........even though we were seated for a menu up €35 per person!!! My steak was under cooked and was retuened.....then returned to me burnt on the outside having been thrown back into a flaming pan!!!!!! And for dessert I asked the waitress if the double chocolate cake would is homemade and does it come warm with cream on the side? Yes to both........it was cold and to be honest I've had much much nicer.........it was.........grand....okay.....average.....notworth the money we payed!!!!

• Visited December 2013
I have looked at all the issues that you raised in your review and have done my best to rectify them with my staff. We do have an EB option available for €19.95 if you ever want to try us out again. Thanks for youe feedback
Limerick, Ireland
“Excellent quality & value for Sunday lunch.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here last Sunday and found that the menu was small but good variety. We both had deep fried brie for starters and I had chicken breast on a bed of mash for main a.d my wife had slow cooked beef.All were excellent. I had Christmas pudding for desert.
€14.95 for 2courses. Excellent service as well. Well worth a visit.

• Visited December 2013
We are pleased you enjoyed our Sunday lunch menu and hope to see you back again soon. Thanks for the feedback
Limerick, Ireland
“New Favourite Restaurant in Limerick”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had the pleasure of dining at Azur this Saturday. The restaurant was full so had a small wait until our table was ready, staff were very apologetic but we were waiting only 5 minutes. There is a fantastic weekend 3 course menu costing €29.95 and a great selection of wines. Our waitress was a red haired girl(Charlotte was on the receipt) and she was a credit to this restaurant, we got fantastic service from her, in fact all staff we dealt with were excellent.

For starter I had the Goats cheese crostini and my partner had the chicken and chorizo salad, both very good, mains I had the lamb which was excellent and my partner had the trio of seafood which was lovely. To top off a lovely meal I had the bread and butter pudding and my partner had the which chocolate and baileys cheesecake which was a lovely end to a beautiful meal. We left as two very satisfied customers and cannot wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013
AzurLimerick, General Manager at AZUR Restaurant, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive comments about our Restaurant. We are delighted that you enjoyed your night here and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent food, fantastic service and a good price”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had an absolutely great night there last weekend with a group of friends. The service was the best I have ever experience. The food was beautiful and a great atmosphere. I will be back.

• Visited October 2013
Hi sorry for the late reply, we are delighted tha tyou enjoyed your meal with us so much and look forward to having you in again soon. Thanks for the positive comments, we appreciate it