“Unbelievable”
Review of AZUR Restaurant

AZUR Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 326 Restaurants in Limerick
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Azur Restaurant Limerick, the best kept fine food secret in the city! Our modern restaurant offers classic European style cooking with dishes ranging from our signature Trio of Seafood and local Lamb Cannon to our succulent, juicy Steaks. Our intention here at Azur is to provide elegant, classic dishes with an inspired modern twist. A different special every day ensures our menu appeals to every palate. We are proud to say that all of our fish, meat and vegetables are locally sourced and delivered fresh, daily.Here in Azur we pride ourselves on a warm welcome, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere. Our young and energetic team strive to provide the highest standard of customer service and are happy to assist with any special requests.Our Early Bird menu is served every day from 5pm finishing at 7pm on Fridays, 6.30pm on Saturdays and available all evening Tuesday - Thursday and on Sundays. This menu offers a 3 course meal from only €19.95. The A la Carte menu is available all day, every day with a competitively priced three course set menu for only €29.95.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had dinner in this restaurant last night and we will definitely be returning again. There was 10 in our group and not a word was spoken during our main course. All 3 courses were outstanding. The waiting staff were so friendly and pleasant. By far the best restaurant in limerick!!!!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Fantastic restaurant with excellent food. The menu is very reasonably priced (early bird 25 euro) but the food is sensational. I had the chicken supreme with black pudding mash, amazing. There was a group of 10 who were all very happy, one stated the seafood chowder was the best they had ever had. This is without doubt one of the finest restaurants I have eaten in, will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

40 minutes waiting for our starters, then another 30 for our mains. 8 in our group 2 thought food was very good (steaks) 5 on platters gave 1 good 1 bad and 3 average. Busy resturant so maybe we were just unlucky. Waiting staff very under pressure. as for the maître d', called him twice, both times I got "I'll be with you in a minute" never came back, apologized when I was paying.

1  Thank R A
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love Azur! It's probably one of the best restaurants in Limerick, in my opinion. They recently launched their new menu and well- it's a wow from me!
I hate when a great restaurant changes their menu and you worry that the "favourite dishes" will be gone- but luckily no! Azur has simply updated some of the dishes that they do so well, with a seasonal twist.
We brought friends from America on our last visit and to be honest this couple are real foodies and have been to some of the best places Stateside. They were bowled over by the menu choices, the freshness of the produce and the ambience and service.
So although I myself am biased- I thought I should share the thoughts of our American friends!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Went here recently with my sister and fiancé , all our food was amazing and staff could not be more helpful . Will be back defo for more great value too.