Tripadvisor

Achari
Order Online
Ranked #62 of 390 Restaurants in Limerick
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm afraid to say that the restaurant did not meet our expectations. Very outdated decor. The food I have to say was poor. I'm afraid I could go on and on...
The poor guy serving us very nice though.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed December 6, 2019

We enjoyed not only the food but also the general experience. Will definitely go there again when in the area.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

Website says we open at 4.00. Sign in door says come in were open. Staff say no were not open. Great customer service.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I loved the food and the hospitality. Very nice staff. I was in Limerick for a week and I ordered from it daily. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Very pleasant ambience and very interesting menu. Staff very helpful in explaining the various dishes. We all sampled each other's dishes and general approval was offered. The BYO drinks policy also helped the budget!