“Yummy Gluten Free Pizza”

Tuscany Bistro Castletroy
Ranked #19 of 403 Restaurants in County Limerick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Savour the taste of the Mediterranean, right here on your doorstep! Come to Tuscany Bistro for mouthwatering food, an intimate environment and friendly ambience. Choose your Mediterranean favourites from our exciting menu! It’s a truly varied selection of classic Italian deliciousness. As for Tuscany Bistro’s wines, they’re tried, tested and approved of by our customers. Tuscany Bistro is the choice of health-conscious food lovers who enjoy eating where the staff are passionate about giving customers top value for money. Great Value Menu and daily specials available. Coeliac friendly.
Reviewed May 25, 2012

A good proportion of their menu is available gluten free - it's great to have so many options!! I got the margarita pizza gluten free and it was delicious! It had a lovely thin base (most gf pizzas are really doughy) and was really tasty.

I will definitely be going back to try more gluten free options!

1  Thank caillin_deas

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Tuscany bistro consistently offers excellent food at really competitive prices. I have eaten there on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. The staff are friendly and the food is always interesting and varied. I would particularly commend the lamb and beef dishes. They are creative and very well presented. The dessert menu is excellent. All desserts are made on site. No bought in desserts in this restaurant. An excellent dining experience. And a very happy customer. Thomas

1  Thank Dallav
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have been a customer at Tuscany for over 7 years now so I think that qualifies me to be its best critic.
I absolutely love this restaurant. I get cravings for the food. I have tried pretty much everything on the menu and could recommend it all. I am a creature of habit though and lately have been ordering the same dish - Diavola which is fab (always!!).
I went here numerous times every week when I lived nearby and the food is always consistently delicious. Unfortunately I moved to the east coast and a trip to limerick is not complete until I have had my Tuscany. It is so reasonably priced, its as good as dining in if not better because you don't have to clean up!! Their new take away boxes are very cool and keep the food really well. The wines are fab and i like my wine. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
This really is an all round restaurant. I feel comfortable going here for lunch in my casuals or I feel good on Saturday night heading in all dolled up. There is a great atmosphere and it is intimate at the same time. I've had parties here and lovely romantic dinners too.
I can't recommend this restaurant enough. Exquisite fresh homemade food including the deserts at a great price!
PS you haven't lived until you bring home a bottle of the sumptuous Amodeo dressing to have the Tuscany experience at home!
Can't wait for my next visit!!!!

3  Thank CarmelLi
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This Place is a real find. The food was so tasty and fresh. The Cheese cake is something we are still talking about. The staff were warm and friendly. I would recommend Tuscany to anybody to enjoys good food and has a sweet tooth. I will definitely be going back again.

1  Thank Tracey B
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Recently visited the southwest of Ireland to see family and friends in the limerick region and was strongly advised to try a bistro out in castletroy... and I was not disapointed!!!
The food was fantastic ( I hade the beef and tried my friends pasta both were well presented and nicely seasoned) but this is not the only reason that i have given an excellent note, it is easy to see that this bistro pays special attention to the detail, the service and personalisation of each client one of their strong points.

Cant wait to get back to eat there again!

1  Thank James G