“Excellent service wonderful food..A pleasure”
Review of Sol Oriens - CLOSED

Sol Oriens
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was a return visit to this restaurant.... The initial experience was really very good, I have to say the return visit was not a disappointment...the staff are to be commended on their consistently excellent service and despite what I believe is a change in chef the standard of cuisine is as good as before if not better. The restaurant was busy but not rushed..... The atmosphere is lively and cordial most definitely relaxed but always 5 *.... A pleasure to frequent. Thank you...

4  Thank BH N

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a family meal here and was great night. Food was good we had 3kids with us and the staff where great with them made them feel at easy and very helpful. Would go back again

3  Thank Ikea08
Reviewed September 13, 2013

What a gem of a restaurant, we were there last Saturday night, a gang of friends and we had such a special night and were looked after so well. The meal was gorgeous, the menu was so good it was very difficult to choose but my God, the food was delicious. Make sure you try it if you visit the Heritage.

6  Thank colleenmae
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time in this restaurant. It does everything a typical Irish Italian restaurant does but the food is cooked really well and the staff are very attentive and friendly.

5  Thank s7796
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner tonight and were blown away with the food taste. He ordered the mussels dinner and it came with 50+ mussels and garlic bread for 15 euro. He said it was the best mussels he has ever had. I ordered spaghetti bolognese which was also the best I've had. It is on the pricier end but were on vacation and decided to treat ourselves. We overhear the man at the table next to us say that this is the best Italian food he has ever eaten.

5  Thank Nina H