“Awesome breakfast”

Trenton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The B and B is solid, quality lodging. But the breakfast, especially the full Irish breakfast was excellent. Great scones and baked goods, but a great hot meal as well. The eggs Benedict and full Irish meal were exceptional.

• Visited November 2013

county cork
“A must!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Was advised when goin to Kilkenny to eat in Zuni and god the weren't wrong !! They were booked out so we went back later we had a bit of a wait but believe me 'twas worth it!! The food was absolutely fabulous the best I had in a long time !! Presentation was fab and the taste even better !! Next time I go to Kilkenny il stay there and eat there !! Fantastic !!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank booms777
kilkenny
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Yet again a fantastic meal at Zuni, we went with the cured salmon, melt in the mouth, a little different than expected, a single piece of salmon instead of sliced salmon.
The beetroot & red onion tart tatin was very flavoursome and very well balanced with the whipped goats cheese & walnuts.
For main course the pork belly was, in a word, amazing, so tender & almost silky in texture, the venison, cooked perfectly pink was gorgeous.
The wine list has a very good choice & lots by the glass, I recommend the New Zealand Sauvignon blanc with anything fishy & the Rioja with anything meaty, they worked for us Service was second to none, very professional without being intrusive, a definate full recommendation from me, if your a bit dubious looking from the front door, go inside, the main dining room is at the back!!

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Delicious food with great presentation.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is the first Michelin starred restaurant we've dined at, so I had high expectations for the food. Those expectations were definitely met. Both the flavor and the presentation were excellent. The location is also very central and convenient for walking (although, I'm not sure how parking is.)

• Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Confrontational manager”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here recently. Overall the food was very good except for the risotto which was poor. The manager asked us if everything was ok. I explained about the risotto and he said he had asked us earlier and we had not complained. (He had asked about our starters). He took the risotto off the bill. My husband queried the bill and the manager said to me that the restaurant would not have lasted 14 years if they overcharged. If you visit here don't complain.

Visited October 2013