“Relaxing evening & lovely food”
Review of Zuni

Zuni
Ranked #2 of 227 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We had a really nice meal at Zuni last night.The service was excellent,the menu was minimum & the food delicious.I particularly enjoyed the Seafood Platter.

We didn't have dessert,but it did look very tempting.Instead we opted for a latte each,one latte was served & we waited 20 minutes for the other one to arrive,it was a pity as service had been excellent up to that point.

There are newer reviews for Zuni

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great little restaurant with a nice menu, delicious, highly recommend especially for lunch! Seemed like a lot of locals used the restaurant for lunch very close to the castle and delicious.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Zuni is a restaurant that is not afraid to push the boundries and try new dishes. there is always an exciting selection of dishes on their menu. I was there last on their taster night , it was a great night of food with a great atmosphere as well.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My brother took me to lunch at Zuni's in Kilkenny. It has been there for years but it was my first time to go and I understand now why my foodie friends dine there. To start, I had the Beetroot & Red Onion Tart Tatin, Whipped Knockdrinna Goats Cheese for 6.90 E and for my Main I had the Confit Pork Belly, Mustard Mash, Bacon & Cabbage, Butternut Squash Puree for 12.50 Euro. You can see that a lot of thought goes in to the food. The dishes are gourmet so the prices are extremely reasonable in my opinion and I should also mention the artisan breads supplied at the start - as well as a carafe of water (halleluja) - why can't all restaurants do this? Tom had the Saute Angus Beef Strips on tasted focaccia, mushrooms, onions, chips & bearnaise sauce and he too was very happy. Another great Kilkenny restaurant - honestly the food in restaurants like this in Ireland can compete with the best in the world.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I just love going to this restaurant... As do all generations of my family both young and old.The food is terrific and beautifully presented and the staff are so pleasant and so helpful.If you are in Kilkenny area give it a try . I don't think you could be disappointed