“We Loved Kilkenny”

Ranked #50 of 78 Kilkenny B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“We Loved Kilkenny”
Reviewed June 21, 2006

Hi I would like to say what a lovely time my husband and myself had in Kilkenny. We stayed at a lovely B & B called San Antonio Castlecomer Road Kilkenny. Marie & Luke were very nice and the room was very clean and lovely. The food was lovely and lots of it. We were made very welcome and Marie told us about the pubs and the sights to see.
Everything is with in walking distance. We went around the Castle, Design Center,ect.
We hope to go back very soon. We have friends that are going over at the end of the year and they are staying with Marie & Luke.Kilkenny people are very friendly.
Thank you for the chance to write a review on our stay in Kilkenny.
Hope you wil be very happy to stay San Antonio.
Thanking You
Mr & Mrs Neary
NSW
Australia

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 17, 2006

My wife and I visited Kilkenny earlier this year and we really feel that our stay at San Antonio bed and breakfast was outstanding. The location was excellent as it provided us with the opportunity to walk downtown which was only afew minutes and not have to deal with driving or parking. Kilkenny City is beautiful and there are numerous things that one can see, visit and expore in this historical city. Location also put us close to some very nice pubs and the New Park Hotel was right across the street which provide entertainment in the evenings and access to special events which were going on.
I also wanted to comment on the owners of San Antonio B&B. The family was very kind, polite, and helpful. When it comes to food! the breakfast was awesome. I'm looking forward to my return to Ireland next year and San Antonio will certainly be at the top of my list for accomodations when I visit Kilkenny. I would highly recommend that anyone traveling in Ireland put Kilkenny and San Antonio B&B on their list of places to visit.

Stayed April 2006