I recently stayed In Lyrath with my boyfriend or the weekend, our friends had recommedned it and we were not disappointed.
we arrived Friday afternoon and were greeted by the amazing and friendly Tom, straight away we kenw this was going to be a great hotel.
we checked into our room, which was a good size and had a balcony over looking the gardens.
We then decided to head down to Tuppers bar to grab some lunch, again the staff were so lovely.
After luch we decided to check out the Spa, this is amazing the pool over looking the gardens and bunnys hopping about a perfect way to spend a Friday afternoon.
Friday night, we had dinner in La Perla, food was good but the dessert was amazing.
Saturday morning we woke up and realised we had missed breakfast, we called room service who said they would still serve breakfast to the room - the perfect start to day :)
we went into the town for for a bit that afternoon before returning to the hotel for Spa tratements we had booked. I had a facial which can only be described as the best hour ever.
Saturday night we tried the Thai restaurant in the hotel, and it was amazing, could not fault the food or the staff. we then went into X bar for a few drinks and there was a lady called Avi playing the guitar and singing- incrediable talent.
Lyrath gets 10 out of 10 from me, cant wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 170 acres of parkland, Lyrath Estate Hotel is only 5 minutes from Kilkenny City. It offers luxurious air-conditioned rooms, an award winning spa, an outdoor infinity pool, and a selection of bars and restaurants. Guests can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep at Lyrath Estate Hotel as rooms are soundproofed with each having beautiful views overlooking the estate with not a car in sight. Each guest bedroom includes complimentary Wi-Fi and a 43 inch flat screen television. The Oasis Health Club boasts a gym, steam room, swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Oasis Spa offers a thermal suite, sauna and steam room with a range of indulgent treatments, with advance booking recommended. Contemporary Irish cuisine is on the menu at La Perla restaurant using the finest local ingredients. Tupper's is a traditional Irish bar located at the heart of the hotel where you can enjoy a quiet drink & delicious bar food. Yindee's serves authentic oriental food whilst there is a range of beverages available at the sophisticated X Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lyrath Estate Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lyrath Estate Hotel, Spa And Convention Centre
- Lyrath Estate Hotel, Spa & Convention Centre Hotel Kilkenny
- Lyrath Hotel Kilkenny
- Lyrath Estate Kilkenny
- Lyrath Estate Hotel Convention Centre