“A real treat in Kilkenny”

Mocha's Vintage Tea Room & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 219 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mocha's Vintage Tea Room Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and sweet treats all in delightful surroundings. All food is freshly prepared daily on our premises. We serve salads, soups, hot meals, sandwiches, light snacks and more. Choose from an array of loose leaf teas or our fairtrade coffee. We also have a selection of gluten free items on our menu, as well as dairy free options. Please advise your server of any special dietary requirements.
Kilkenny, Ireland
“A real treat in Kilkenny”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We have eaten here twice with various family members and on both occasions have been delighted
with the food,service and atmosphere. A very relaxed old world feel combined with excellent food.
All the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly. Although a little off the beaten track its well worth the effort to find this Vintage Tea Room. We thought the prices were very reasonable for the quality of food offered. We will certainly be back.!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank LechAustria

“Top of the pile in Kilkenny”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and I have lived in Kilkenny City for the last thirty years. Retirement has given us the opportunity of visiting ninety per cent of the restaurants, coffee shops and hostelries in the city.
Within the last year we called into The Vintage Tea Rooms and were immeadiately smitten with the beautiful decor and relaxing athmosphere in this place. Cleanliness is top of management's agenda as is customer service and you immeadiately feel relaxed and comfortable in the place.
We have been back on numerous occasions both on our own and with friends and the high standards are consistently maintained.
Scones etc are baked freshly every day and the meals are tasty, wholesome and reasonably priced so in our humble opinion look no further than this hidden away gem when you need a cup of coffee or something more substantial.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Dunromin2009
Kilkenny, Ireland
“A delight in the heart of the city!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This delicate little restaurant is a real treat for the senses! The vintage interior, relaxing atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff and the extensive menu hit all the right notes. There is a wonderful variety of gluten and dairy free options on the menu that rival most of the larger establishments in Kilkenny. I really can't speak highly enough about this little gem, by far my favourite restaurant in town!

• Visited July 2014
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gorgeous coffee stop!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The oldie-worldy feel of the Tea Rooms was so relaxing, the staff courteous and friendly, and the coffee excellent. Thoroughly recommend it for a tea or coffee break!

Visited June 2014
“My favourite Kilkenny Restaurant...and I'm a local!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I work a few minutes away from Vintage and so decided to try it out when it first opened, I'm a regular now. It's not just the food, which is gorgeous and brilliant value for money, all the cakes are made fresh each morning by Ed! It's that Vintage feels like home, kinda like Cheers, where everybody knows your name and makes a point to stop in the bustle of their business to have a chat. I now feel I know Ed and Joe and Vintage has become a very enjoyable part of my working week! I recommend it to all my friends, and my family immediate and extended are almost part of the furniture.

• Visited June 2014