“Have eater there twice now”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Primo

Primo
Ranked #44 of 217 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
kilkenny,ireland
“Have eater there twice now”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was our second visit and both myself and my wife both enjoyed our meals.I had the tagletelli carbonara and my wife had the gnocchi,both of which were very good and reasonably priced. We live in the area and will be going back. If I had one complaint it would be that the Muzak is a bit loud.

Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Ireland
“Super waiter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

My friend and I have recently dined at this restaurant. What can I say. Service was efficient, especially the waiter who served us (Unfortunately I don't know his name but he wore glasses - GREAT JOB!). The maincourse was as good as you can imagine or even better. Pricewise; if you are looking for quality over quantity it is the place for you. Overall we didn't sit for long but our meal was very nice and relaxing.

Kilkenny
“Does exactly what is says on the tin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Primo is the finest Italian restaurant in Kilkenny. The pizza is second to none. When you balance quality against price, then it should rightly be judged a first class
kilkenny eatery. We have eaten here twenty times, what more can you say.

2 Thank Declan D
Kilkenny, Ireland
“V Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

The staff were rude, unhelpful and unfriendly. We were very disappointed with quality of the food, Would not recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice meal.

3 Thank Sally H
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Very kid friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Very relaxing lunch here with four children and five adults and everyone happy. Plenty of distraction for our five year olds with the mini play area in the corner. Lovely friendly waiter and speed service. Very good value. Pizza yum .....don't have kids menu so lots for doggy bag going home. I was very impressed with the antipasti starter. Could have been tad warmer for me today, would have stayed longer !!!!

• Visited April 2013