“Great quick bite!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Takeout
Richmond, Virginia
“Great quick bite!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a great sandwich shop, the blah bread was fresh and delicious, the combination of fillings was creative and the size generous. I would recommend the Christmas chicken sandwich in particular! Great value too!

2 Thank FeTennyson

Kilkenny, Ireland
“this is a takeaway sandwich place not a restaurant, more like a gap in the wall.”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The sandwich was nice but it was basic ingredients and to be honest I thought it was a restaurant as advertised on trip advisor.

3 Thank Helen c
ElsRafferty, Owner at Blaa Blaa Blaa Sandwiches, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Helen,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor, I'm glad you had a nice sandwich and trust you enjoyed it.
We are the smallest food premises in the southeast and many of our customers think this adds to our charm! We are listed under the 'cafe' section on trip advisor so depending on what you search for we come up.
We have been here on canal square for 14 years, my parents, myself, and my daughter have all worked here. We have seen our customers through school, college, good times and bad and always try to have a chat and a smile over the sandwiches. We love what we do and hope it adds to the rich tapestry of life in Kilkenny.
Ballynahinch, United Kingdom
“Delicious Fare”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Delicious sandwiches freshly made with great choice of fillings.Our walking group left our order in and it was ready the next day.
One member had glowing report of her gluten free pack. My favourite was Bacon brie and cranberry. Very reasonably priced

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Roisin P
Louisville, Kentucky
“excellent sandwiches to go”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

family run small to go restaurant. We got our sandwiches to go here prior to heading off to see Rock of Cashel. Tasty filling affordable sandwiches with excellent service.

• Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Very filling sandwiches”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I regularly pop in here for lunch when the fridge is empty and I'm never left hungry. The sandwiches are very filling, prepared fresh while you wait and it never takes more than 5 minutes. Price is very reasonable, and the ladies who run the place are very friendly. I'm sure I'll be back many more times, and would highly recommend it for a meal on the run.
They have a couple of seats outside, or there are benches along the river. Otherwise, sandwiches are to go. They also do soup, coffee & cakes.