“Room for Imporvement”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
West of Ireland
“Room for Imporvement”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Its a big place with a very high ceiling!! I was put in a section on my own away from a few groups of people. A bit isolated, not to encourage em to stay a while. Had a main course and bottled water, was not offered tea or coffee!!! My food was really lovely.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service from a great waitress. Thai food was really very nice, cooked by Thai chefs.
Great menu, good prices on lunch menu. I would recommend.

Athenry, Ireland
“good tasty food”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The lemongrass offer thai, indonesian and chinese dishes. I had the stir fried bok choy starter and the bankgkok style chicken main. Both nicely spiced and very tasty. Good quality chicken was used. Service was very good. Prices were reasonable -total bill was 56 euros for 2 people, including starters, mains and wine.

Wicklow, Ireland
“excellent value”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

dined here on tueday night and have to say excellent value starters 5e and mains which come with sides 10e,everything was great food and service if im back in kilkenny any time soon will pop in.

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Early Bird Deal”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend dined in the Lemongrass on a Wednesday evening, we had the three course early bird special(22.50pp). I had the wings to start and then the stir fried beef with brown rice, my boyfriend had the curry mince parcels to start and the thai green curry for main! I liked they gave an option for boiled, fried or brown rice. The food came promptly and well presented, and served by very friendly staff. everything was to our liking and very tasty! The desserts were delish too, I had the chocolate cake, and he had the strawberry sundae. We enjoyed our experience. Pity the early bird finishes at 7, otherwise I could imagine it pulling in more customers. I would recommend this restaurant to people looking for a early dinner.

• Visited January 2014