“Re-heated Hospitalesque Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to this restaurant for my birthday. We were sworn to our seats and were handed menus two minutes later an lady approached and stated that the table was needed back in two hours. Her tone was aggressive. We considered leavin then we stay on. What a mistake. We order our food and the wine arrived first. The wine was good. Less than 5 minutes the starter arrived and it was eatable but not great. After our plates were taken away another 5 minutes and our mains arrived. The food was clearly reheated. The chicken was like rubber. We eat very little and asked for the bill. My wife was asked was everything ok? She said it was fine and the waiter nearly exploded. We made a quick escape as possible. It was possibly the worst food I have ever taste. Don't make the same mistake as us.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Lovely light, bright and airy restaurant situated on John's Bridge in the heart of Kilkenny City. Food is really lovely and tasty - lunch menu very reasonably priced €9:95 special with coffee. Many early bird offers especially midweek. The staff are really lovely and friendly (especially Ashling). Worth a visit if you are in Kilkenny.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Staff were lovely food was great and no hassle or time limit on the table had a great night parking a bit of problem.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was tutoring at The Crafts Council of Ireland’s (CCoI) Jewellery and Goldsmithing Skills and Design Course, so I had one evening free & was advised this is a must dine restaurant & was not disappointed!

I just had the 2 courses, which were lovely & very authentic as I have been to Thailand quite a few times!

The staff were very helpful.

Thank you, I will return!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Food in this restaurant is lovely! Proper maincourse and starter size. Not expensive either. I paid E80 for 3 people, including Starter, Main Course and Desert. For some unknown reason, my wine glass has been taken from me without asking me. We traveled in group and were last to leave. Unfortunatelly our waitress wasn't so friendly when I realized that she charged me too much on my bill. If not, I would have paid E125 instead of E80. Be careful!

Overall, a nice evening.