“Best Kebab Place I Know Of” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Mediterrane-Inn - CLOSED

The Mediterrane-Inn
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Ireland
“Best Kebab Place I Know Of”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I've eaten at this place twice now, and both times I have been extremely happy. Firstly the staff are lovely, very accommodating and really friendly. Secondly the food is amazing. The first time I ordered a mixed kebab meal and was amazed by the portion sizes, The meat was lovely and tender and the naan bread was delicious, not to mention the sauce.. Even the chips were nice and crispy. The only thing I could fault was the pain in my tummy afterwards from eating too much :) .. I am surprised that this place is not packed out more .. I will definitely recommend it to all my friends and I am sure I will dine here again .

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SarahMalone

“Wow! I've completely changed my mind about kebabs.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

It's great to get a surprise when you are travelling and drop in to an pretty unassuming place for a quick lunch. Mind you if you order one of their meal packages you will have to take some time out to eat it as the portions are very generous and tasty. The Mediterrane has rehabilitated the humble kebab to the level of a gourmet food. The upstairs is very atmospheric downstairs more cafe like. Nothing wrong with that though.

• Visited September 2013
ireland
“Great fresh kebabs lovely coffee great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Can't understand why this place isn't always packed out as its very fresh, great value tasty food, spotless and friendly

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“fresh middle eastern cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

the freshest kababs I ever had ,even better than the ones I had in turkey!!! a husband and wife operated restaurantwith everything made with tender loving care! fresh ingredients,and plated with love! a lot of pride goes into these dishes and you can also get a kabob on the run!! glad we ran into this place!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank peter f
Kilkenny
“Beware - takeaway menu not truthful”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I ordered an hawaiian pizza (ham and pineapple) and homemade chips the"ham" is not Ham if I had to guess I would suggest it might be a turkey based meat - really not very good (especially as I hate turkey) the base of the pizza was not fresh made as I would expect but frozen and the homemade chips were greasy catering style frozen chips. I have eaten in other places who do not use ham or pork products but advise that this is the case. I do not appreciate not only not being told what I am eating but I have a major issue with being told something is ham when it very obviously is not.i believe its best to tell your customers the truth when it comes to their food. Especially with potential allergies etc. Needless to say that was 13 euro down the drain and I wont be back again.

• Visited August 2013