“Great Diner. Great Service”
Review of Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets
Ranked #110 of 236 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Near The Railway Station .close To A Roundabout .
Description: Near The Railway Station .close To A Roundabout .
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

This has to be the best Eddie Rocketts in Ireland. I have been to a few of them and the level of service and consistency of the food is excellent.
I know it's only a fast food diner but it has a good atmosphere and the red basket deals are good value. When compared to the multinational competition I much rather eat here.
A place I will continue to return to.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Won't be rushing back, got great food but paid far too much for it. A basic burger , cheese and garlic fried and a drink cost me about 14 €. Only because I was not fxmiliar with Kilkenny I made do with Eddie R, but not again.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

A real quirky restaurant, always lots of people, a great choice of music, very helpful & cheery staff, delicious food

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stopped in here for milkshake... and honestly how bad can you screw that up. I can not speak for the rest of food. I can see why people complain about prices, they are little high for what you get, but a place like this is about the atmosphere, not just the food. You can get a burger and fries anywhere.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We popped in here as we were visiting the shopping centre on holiday and it had started to rain; good time for lunch! The diner is a nice style in the 50s era with the staff dressed the same but we never saw a smile from any of them the whole time we were there. We ordered 2 wraps, 1 starter nachos, 1 garlic and cheese chip and 2 drinks. They came in small red baskets, were small and not very warm. However they tasted okay, the chips were lovely. A nice touch is the mini jukebox on your table that you can put 20c in and choose songs; to be honest this was the best bit of our time there. The meal was okay but a little expensive for what we got. Was okay, probably wouldnt eat there again.