“Very nice lunch”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Had lunch here a couple of times. Very nice food with good sized portions.
Plenty of staff who were all friendly and courteous. Prices weren't bad at all.
Plenty of room - you can sit inside or out in the courtyard watching all the other shoppers.
Nice clean modern decor.

There are newer reviews for The Courtyard Bar and Grill

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have gone to this restaurant a couple of times during the day, and thought that the food, decor and service were great. Recently I took my mum there in the evening. We had a really lovely meal with a couple of glasses of wine - all at a reasonable price. The food is bistro type, but cooked really well with very good presentation. We will be going here more often.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was in kilkenny this weekend and decided to check out this spot in McDonagh Junction. Myself and my brother had a lovely lunch there on Saturday with friends. We were all really pleased with the quality of food. The food was really fresh and authentic. It was fantastic to get this fresh food amid all the cafes. My chicken curry was devine. The staff were extreemely polite and friendly- a breath of fresh air! It was so good that we went back on Sunday for lunch. My brother had a fantastic big burger- even he could not finish it. I opted to try a few options and had the yummy chicken liver pate and followed it boldly with the leek tartlet. Perfect and lovely and light. We shared a crumble and it too was really tasty and fresh. This is a great spot to sit out, sip a glass, enjoy very reasonably priced yummy food, presented by friendly staff and watch the world go by. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

We went here for our Christmas party as we were told about it from other frineds and it was a great find. We had delicious food, great portions and tasted sublime. The atmosphere was laid back and the staff were great, hardly noticed them at all. They even had a bit of Disco lights for us on the night. Would definately recommend a visit. The carpark was free after 6pm but had to leave before 12am. Great night out had by all.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Ate here after a christening a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised, food was really good and not too expensive. We were a pretty big group but service coped well and whole atmosphere was laid back. will definitely be going back....the Seabass was excellent!