“Worst Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Originally from New Jersey and I must say this was the worst lasagna I've ever had - who puts nutmeg in their lasagna? Awful. Pleasant waitress but the guy there was rude. Don't go - try the other Italian restaurant in town - I'm sure it's better. My husband had pork he couldn't even cut. What a disappointment.

1  Thank Mulligan58

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This review is very easy to write. My starter (prawns) was phenomenonal, my main course (marinated pork) was very very good and my desert was fine. A few more homemade choices on the desert menu would be an excellent improvement to what is a very good restaurant. It also has the cleanest toilets I have seen in a restaurant in a long time.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

such a nice restaurant, staff were really pleasant and helpful and service was very quick and efficient. My friends and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Food was really delicious and lovely and hot when served. Very good value for money as well which was much appreciated by us as college students!

1  Thank Amntk k
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Located bang on in the main street in the gem that is Kilkenny,Little Italy lived up to the name as i felt just like home...from the lovely service(...dark hair waitress couldn't be any nicer) to the delicious dishes(...my marinated meatballs were to die for) and the pleaseant atmosphere,i can honestly say that I enjoyed a superb evening...

1  Thank Alex-De-Bonair
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went to this restaurant last week with my family. It was a great expirience! Staff members were very helpful and welcoming, great service in other words.
Food was amazingly delicious, also for a really good vaue. I have to say that the atmosphere was lovely and pleasant too.
It is one of the best places in Kilkenny. Overall, we enjoyed our visit and I would strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone!