“Best Evening, loved the food!!!”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #40 of 242 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went to Little Italy with my husband to celebrate our 3 year anniversary 21st of august, and tell u the truth it was one of the nicest evenings in my life.. Food was so delicious and the portions are really large. The girl who was our waitress was really nice, and their wine and dine offer is just amazing, for just 50 euros we each had 3 course meal and wine bottle. not expensive at all. And we r going back very soon.

1  Thank ksenija g

Reviewed September 15, 2012

My friend and I had the misfortune of trying to dine here two months ago. Restaurant was about 50% full on a Friday evening. Ordered two starters - perfect - salmon for my partner and pasta for me. My pasta was just above raw - too hard to even consider eating. I spoke quietly to the blond waitress and explained my food was under cooked. She replied that pasta was cooked 'al dente' I am in the hospitality trade and informed her of the difference between that and raw. She called Chef who came twenty mins later; put his finger in my bowl of pasta and agreed it was not cooked! I tried to leave but Blondie informed me that she had no way of deleting my inedible meal from her computerised till so could I pay in full and come back again to be 'looked after'.............I paid and left............never again!!

1  Thank Conntax
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

The price was great!! The food was delicious and the waitress couldn't have been nicer!! Can't say a bad word about this place! The 3 courses were all fantastic.

1  Thank Snoopy2409
Reviewed July 31, 2012

It was my second time to eat in this restaurant. Pleasant room. Very nice food and good prices. Staff friendly even though one was obviously new and being trained.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Loved our family meal here. Easily the best Italian we've had since we moved to Ireland, I wish they were here in Dublin!

Lovely service, reasonable prices for adult and kid meals, nice atmosphere and piping hot, fresh food.