Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel
$215
Newpark Hotel(Kilkenny)
$256
$221
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
$181
Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
$183
$171
$210
  • Breakfast included
Kilford Arms Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
$153
$247
Lyrath Estate(Kilkenny)
$259
$236
All reviewskids clubspring hillleisure centrecarvery lunchfamily roomfamily staybar foodswimming poolfriendly hotelring roadkilkenny citystayed for two nightshen partywedding receptionfood was lovelylast weekendsaturday night
Reviewed November 3, 2009

Really enjoyed this hotel.. stayed for 2 nights for Halloween midterm and we all had a ball including kids. Kids disco on the tues night was really out of this world, the kids got prizes and the whole event was orangised brililantly, couldn't rate it high enough. They have a lenny lion kids club that goes down a treat with the kids - can't wait to go back for christmas school holidays. Food and staff was marvellous.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Just spent 2 nights in this hotel with my wife and 2 children and we had a brill time.The staff could not be nicer friendly and very helpful.The bar food menu plus resturant were really tasty and good vulue for money.The swimmingpool and leisure center a must if you visit very clean and staff very good.Childrens club fantastic kids did not want to leave.Breakfast yummy with a good selection for everyone.I will be returning to this hotel again and would recommend this hotel to anybody.I have read all the reviews on this hotel and frankly I do not know what some of the people were talking about I guess some people just moan for the sake of it.Quite sad really.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2009

My husband & I stayed ast this hotel for one night following a wedding. To say our room was a bit small is an understatement. Two beds were crammed into this room one double one single, probably the smallest en-suite in the world- a dated shower curtain and a stained but clean rubber mat greeted us when we opened the door. No shower gel, shampoo or shower caps to be seen. (not luxuries but essentials i would have thought!)
The bed sheets were ill fitting and to my horror no mattress covers on bed!!!
On a good note the service at wedding reception was second to none and food fabulous. Staff very friendly & helpful.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2009

I was very apprehensive about going here after reading some of the reviews on this site. We needn't have been as it was really a very nice friendly hotel. I can't understand why its way down in the review ratings of hotels in Kilkenny. The staff were the most friendly and helpfull I have ever come across anywhere.

We got a great deal for E298 for 2 ad and 2 ch for 3 nights b&b and 1 evening meal for the four of us. We had a lovely room with a queen and 2 singles. The facilities for children were brilliant. Pool area was great and very clean. Breakfast was usual - but lots of it and kept warm!! The evening meal was very tasty even if the menu was limited.

However, there was a few 'obvious' issues' that should be easy to solve if management walked around and checked rooms, e.g. the t.v. socket in our room was hanging of the wall: the windows are sooooo dirty you can hardly see through them: no iron in the room: our room was a non-smoking room but when you opened the window the inner lock part was full of ash from people smoking by the window!!!!!

However, we didn't go to Kilkenny to spend our time in the room and weren't that bothered by these issues.

People must also remember that this hotel is a 3 STAR!!! Its a basic hotel that is aimed primarily at families.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We have just returned home from a 4-night stay at Springhill Court Hotel and I felt compelled to write a review (first one ever).

I noticed a lot of negative reviews on the hotel, some of which have virtue. However, this hotel seems to be run with families in mind. It does not boast "5 star" standards. It is great value for the money you pay and there are plently of deals available.

The staff needs to be complemented on their efficiency and hospitality. They are welcoming, professional and friendly. I asked for help on a few occasions and the reception staff, especially Leanne, went out of their way to assist me.

We have four children and they thoroughly enjoyed their holiday. The children’s club in the evening was excellent (6pm - 10pm and its free!) and it’s a great way for the children of the guests to make friends. I found the staff to be extremely tolerant of all the children and this meant that my husband and I were very relaxed and stress free during our holiday. The reception area of the hotel has a lovely feeling of ambience and relaxation with free daily newspapers.

The Claddagh Restaurant also deserves a mention. Ahmed and his staff were conscientious, attentive and friendly. The food was excellent at both breakfast and evening meal.

We have been customers of the Brennan Group for many years and have stayed in most of their hotels. The same excellent standard prevails throughout the group. We have returned time and again to the Brennan Group, but especially to the Springhill Court Hotel, because we are guaranteed a relaxing and entertaining family holiday.

It would be true to say we didn’t just have a “room” in the Springhill Court Hotel, we had a “holiday” and that is why we return year after year.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family