Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewskids clubspring hillleisure centrecarvery lunchfamily roomfamily staybar foodswimming poolfriendly hotelring roadkilkenny citystayed for two nightshen partywedding receptionfood was lovelylast weekendsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great food and great staff - enjoyed a fab breakfast with my buddies last weekend.

Great selection on the breakfast buffet and friendly, helpful & courtious staff, Thank you Springhill. We will be back

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Eoin O
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped over during a charity cycle and had a superb tasty breakfast. The staff were helpfull and friendly. The facilities were also excellent. We will definitely return for a longer stay the next time we are in Kilkenny

4  Thank Mel B
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was a cyclist Aoibheannspinktie 500k in a day . Springhill court hotel offered us all of it facilities free they also gave us breakfast fit for a king . Thank you .
From a very tired cyclists , also with 13 others .
Service in the hotel was unreal .

2  Thank Aoibheannspinktie
shc123, General Manager at Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Aoibheannspinktie,

Firstly I would like to congratulate you and the other cyclists on completing the 500 K in day, this was momentous task and took huge effort I am sure on your part, but so worthwhile for such a deserving organisation. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to review The Springhill Court Conference Spa and Leisure hotel. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your breakfast and found our facilities of use. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Springhill Court Conference Leisure and Spa Hotel.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was delighted with the Springhill.
The hotel is fantastic, clean, well laid out.
The staff are attentive and very friendly.
The food was well priced and at a high standard.
No complaints.
I will go back there again.

2  Thank 500kNick

Dear 500K Nick.

Thank you so much for your recent feedback in relation to your experience at the Springhill Court Conference, Leisure and Spa hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the food and you found it to be of a high standard. Our team work tirelessly to make guests stay a welcome one, I will be pass on your words of appreciation to the team. We hope to welcome you back to the Springhill Court Conference, Leisure and Spa hotel on your next stay in Kilkenny.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Where can i start with this hotel. Over priced. Poor quality food. Unclean.Badly managed.We had a huge issue with health and safety with over crowding bedrooms by shoving in foldup beds and windows without safety catches to prevent children geting out.They dont read the special requirements section on their website when you make booking as we learned the hard way.Also the first hotel we have ever stayed in that demands payment upfront. An overall bad experience and will never stay here again. Overall a terrible hotel.

7  Thank topjock38
shc123, General Manager at Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Topjock38

I have just read your review and am most disappointed. I had been informed by our reservations manager that you had indeed booked a room for 2 adults & 2 children, however rang en-route to advise us that you had indeed 4 children with you. During one of the busiest weeks of the year, we then accommodated you in our larger family room and obviously had to put in a camp bed to accommodate a family of 6. We do charge a supplement for our larger rooms. I do believe you were asked if you would like to speak with me on the first day of your stay, however you declined, I really would have preferred if you had spoken to me then rather than stating your unfavourable reviews on this site which were unfounded given the fact that you initially made an incorrect booking. I am sorry that you left the hotel with a conflicting view compared to all of the other families who stayed with us last week and if you would like to discuss this any further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.