Booked for 2 nights b&b and 1 dinner. On arrival I first thought the outside could do with I lick of paint I was still hopeful about the inside as it wasn't the cheapest hotel! The room was ok clean enough, went into the bar to get a bit of lunch, under staffed as the barman was serving food and drink on his own. Was a bit unsure about the place so just got a sandwich which came out with the person's finger prints in it that made it! After that I decided I wouldn't try out the breakfast the next day! My husband had breakfast he ate about half of it as he thought it was horrible. We were booked in for dinner on the sat night as part of the package so we went. I ordered the steak (medium) when it came I couldn't even cut it, it was rock solid could of bounced it of the wall! Husband ordered turkey and ham moved it around his plate as he said the turkey tasted off! We complained about the food as none of it was eaten so they didn't charge us the €5 supplement for the steak..........that was nice considering the steak was still on he plate! Overall the hotel was shocking and more annoying that the people who own it have a programme telling other people how to run a hotel........they definitely need to spend some time in their own!!!!!!! The one good thing was the very friendly staff. Oh yeah I had to use the bath as the shower barely spit the water out so anyone with hair hadn't a chance of washing it! Never again would I stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the 3 star Newly Refurbished Springhill Court Hotel Kilkenny your break begins from the moment you leave home. Set out on your journey stress free knowing that we are easily accessible, have ample free car parking on site and complimentary wifi. The Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny is one of the best known hotels and if it is Kilkenny hotels you are looking for then look no further! Once you have arrived in Kilkenny City you can begin to enjoy our superb hotel facilities which include Lavender Spa, Kupp Coffee Dock, Leisure Club, Image Hair Salon, Oscars Restaurant, popular Paddock Bar, new Children's Playground and Lenny Lion's Kids Club which operates during all school holidays. Friendly, efficient staff are at your disposal for the duration of your stay. We pride ourselves on our standards of service and customer care, many guests return time and again to soak up the genuine, friendly atmosphere that prevails at the Springhill Court Hotel Kilkenny. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Court Conference, Leisure Hotel Kilkenny
- Springhill Court Conference, Leisure And Spa Hotel
- Springhill Court Kilkenny
- Hotel Springhill Court