“Nice B&B close to town center”
Review of Breagagh View

Breagagh View
Ranked #43 of 73 Kilkenny B&B and Inns
Helmond, The Netherlands
“Nice B&B close to town center”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We only stayed one night and had to get up real early but the host made us a breakfast we could take with us on our way to the airport. Very nice! The room was quite small but the beds where very good. The bathroom could use a renovation, is quite old. Wat is also nice is that you can walk to the town where are a lot of shops.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Audrey K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Paris, France
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Great BnB. Rosaleen & Larry are great hosts. I wanted to steal the double bed we slept in as its the best bed and sleep I have had in years. Our daughter was sick and Rosaleen could not do enough for her to make her comfortable and try and make her feel better. Breakfast was very good, all freshly cooked and made including the fruit salad. 15 minute walk into Kilkenny. We could not have asked for more. Many thanks to 2 great Irish hosts

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank LeGOAT
Cold Spring Harbor, New York
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I had a very pleasant stay here at this very attractive B&B. We stayed one night and Rosealeen and Larry were very helpful in guiding us to places to eat and also places to visit. The room was comfortable and the breakfast very good. This was my idea of a real B&B cozy and comfortable in a country-like setting.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed September 18, 2012

When we arrived to this B & B - our first of 10 in 3 weeks - we thought, "Oh my goodness! Has this place ever been weeded?" The whole house was full of clutter, the toilet wouldn't flush and there were broken windows. So far, out of 7 places we've stayed in, it comes pretty close to the bottom.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Shirley S
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in a double room for one night and found it to be quite a pleasant experience. Larry and Rosalee were very welcoming and gave us good directions to the town centre and recommended a great pub for us to eat at- Kytler's. The room was warm, very clean and the bed was very nice and comfortable. The breakfast was great and there is also free wi-fi. I would highly recommend as a well priced B&B.

• Stayed May 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2012

10 minutes walk from the centre, spacious rooms with a comfy bed. Breakfast was nice too although not sure about the pan pipe music!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Catlett, Virginia
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Honestly my stay here was rather a blur. My son was very ill with strep throat. I asked the hosts if they knew where I might find a physician and to my surprise they responded by tell me that they had a wonderful doctor that they used and that they'd call and make an appointment. Moments later Larry said come on the doctor will be waiting and he drove my son and I to the doctor, who was indeed wonderful and then to the pharmacy so that we could fill the prescription for an antibiotic.
I was very thankful for their help and could scarcely believe how much they put themselves out for us.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family