I stayed here with a group of friends for a night away in November. We got a great rate including breakfast and free parking and it's very centrally located in Kilkenny city. I would agree that the hotel is a bit dated (decor-wise) but our rooms were bright, clean, spacious and comfortable. I have to say I haven't come across such friendly helpful staff in a long time. Our bags were carried up to our room, ordering a taxi was no problem at all and even though we were a bit late for breakfast the following morning, we were welcomed in, not at all rushed and extra toast/tea/coffee was no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel