I arived in the Club House on a Sunday Night inquiring about a room. I was given a good room rate so I decided to stay. My room was nice and cosy. I then proceeded to the bar where i had a very enjoyable steak. The bar staff again were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. The hotel is familly owned and you are instantly made feel welcome when you arive. I really enjoyed my stay and would go back again. Ian behind the bar had a great sence of Humour!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel