Newpark Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Zuni Hotel(Kilkenny)
  • Breakfast included
2,103 results
All reviewspet farmkids cluboutdoor infinity poolpetting zoofamily hotelleisure centreunderfloor heatinglovely hotelgo kartsfamily breaksuperior roomsteam roomgames roomtop classwalk in showereaster breakboth nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I couldn't say enough about how we enjoyed our stay,
The staff, the food, leisure centre were all excellent!

The style and cleanliness of the rooms really sticks out in your minds.

Choice for breakfasts was superb, steak and duck for dinner are highly recommended, we really enjoyed our selves.

Room Tip: Outside hot tube was excellent, bring your swimming suits!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Mark D, General Manager at Newpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Annen,

Thank you for your wonderful email.

Myself and the entire team are delighted to have made your stay such a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards

General manager

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from this hotel after a weekend with a hen party group. From start to finish the hotel and service was fantastic. Great spa and treatments, food was very high quality and the staff were extremley helpful and friendly. Would recommend this hotel to anyone considering kilkenny for a hen weekend away.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Mark D, General Manager at Newpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear EdelT,

Thank you for your excellent review. Im delighted you and the entire party enjoyed all of our wonderful facilities available to guests here at the Newpark and I look forward to welcoming each one of you back in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

A brief review:
Stayed here last week with my wife and could not fault the hotel. The staff were really friendly and very quick to task. Check in was quick even though there were a few others to check in at the same time.
We had Carvery lunch in the bar and 3 course meal at nighttime which was a very good standard, service was attentive but not overbearing.
My wife availed of the spa treatments (you need to book well in advance) whilst I used the leisure centre facilities. The jacuzzi and sauna are excellent.

The room we stayed in was spacious and modern with an excellent shower (I rate bathrooms on their showers..)

I see a previous comment about tea or teabags.... I mean, seriously. Why knock an excellent hotel over something so trivial !!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear John,

Thank you for a great review. Im especially glad you enjoyed your meal experiences here at the hotel. Our kitchen team are proud to have made your stay such an enjoyable one and will continue to delighted our guests when constructing dishes from the very best of locally sourced produce.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights this month. It is a lovely hotel with spacious rooms and good wi fi. The leisure centre is the best feature of the hotel, the pool, outdoor hot tub, jacuzzi, and sauna give great options. The best though are the walks around the hotel past the mini zoo and down by the river these are a unique plus point to this hotel. Breakfast is good very comprehensive selection and the gluten free member of my party had no problem. We had afternoon tea as part of our deal again this was good with a great selection of gluten free options. The only problem we had was poor service in the brasserie on the first night of our stay however an email to the manager shows that they are willing to tackle this problem. All in all I would have to recommend this hotel as a great place to stay,

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank penelope2012

Dear Penelope,

Thank you for your wonderful comments and also for your constructive feedback which I greatly appreciate.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon to the Newpark and please contact me personally in advance of your next visit.

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

This was our 2nd year to take a family break in The Newpark & we weren't disappointed. We couldn't fault it & considering how busy it was (lots of families) it was a pleasure to be greeted by the professional & friendly staff as well as have top class food served each time we ate there. The best recommendation.....our 7 yr old daughter wanted to know when her 3rd holiday would be on The Newpark

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Drumlynski

Dear drumlyski,

the entire team are delighted to read such positive comments regarding your recent visit with us and we are all looking forward to your third visit hopefully later this year!.

Please contact me directly if I may be of any assistance with your next stay here at The Newpark.