Newpark Hotel
Pembroke Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
$216
$210
Hotels.com
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
$183
$248
  • Restaurant
$296
$204
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
$153
Lyrath Estate(Kilkenny)
$260
$238
Agoda.com
Kilford Arms Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
$154
$137
$177
$151
Agoda.com
2,128 results
All reviewspet farmkids cluboutdoor infinity poolpetting zoofamily hotelleisure centreunderfloor heatinglovely hotelgo kartsfamily breaksuperior roomsteam roomgames roomtop classwalk in showereaster breakboth nights
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Just spent 2 nights at the Newpark Hotel and it was a fantastic experience. Efficient check in and out, spotless and comfortable room and friendly staff make for an amazing stay. Buffet breakfast well laid out and plentiful. Cosy bar facilities with reasonable prices. All in all a wonderful stay. I look forward to a return visit.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mrscraigirl
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed for just one night last week. We found the staff to be particularly friendly and efficient!! We ate in the Bistro and the food was very good, the service swift and the value was reasonable for what we got. The hotel was extremely busy as they have a very good offer available at present and there were certainly a lot of people taking advantage. Despite that there was no hold up either checking in or out, considering the large numbers being dealt with. We were particularly impressed with the breakfast where we noticed that the hot food in the buffet was monitored and kept fresh all the time - a lesson a lot of Irish hotels could learn from. The only complaint I have is that I requested blanket, as I cant stand Duvets, and I didnt get them. The bed itself was very comfortable. Overall it was a pleasant stay and certainly great value! I will stay again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed in the Newpark Hotel with 9 friends and cannot say enough about the wonderful time we had.The food was amazing,the staff so courteous and helpful,the accommodation was excellent .I would not hesitate to stay there again,well done and thank you to Mr John Flynn and staff,

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The Newpark Hotel is a fantastic to deal with. We carry out regular monthly and weekly business with the hotel. From start to finish they are great to deal with.

Meeting rooms are always set up as requested from our order forms to the detail and any small requests on the day are greeted with a warm smile.

So to Mark and all your team keep up the good work and continued success.

To conclude a very fine hotel that merits anyone attention when in Kilkenny!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed here last September for a wedding that was being held in another hotel in Kilkenny. I can say that although the wedding was lovely I was very pleased to be staying at the delightful Newpark instead of The Ormonde! The staff at Newpark Hotel were warm, friendly and very accommodating. Front desk in particular were very helpful and waiters were fantastic not only for service but blossoming amateur comedians :) The rooms were large, warm, comfortable and well facilitated. The only reason I'm not rating this hotel excellent was because the cooked breakfast was a bit undercooked but there was a lovely variety of cereals, fruit and pastries to make up for the hot food. I would certainly recommend the Newpark to compliment any stay in Kilkenny.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple