“Great spot”

Ranked #36 of 233 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Connection is a contemporary Italian restaurant serving simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest and freshest ingredients for over 15 years. Located in the heart of Kilkenny, the friendliest city in Europe, this family run restaurant serves affordable Italian cuisine at its finest. There's an Italian dish for everyone - from Italian favourites to authentic Italian dishes - just like Mama use to make them! Or taste the lighter side of Italian food along with Italian Connection special gluten free dishes. "Savour the tastes and the moments at the Italian Connection with family and friends. That's what memories are made of."
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Really enjoyed dinner in here.... We are a regular to kilkenny and always pay italian connection a visit. The food was so good this time my wife had the chicken and she loved it. I had the pasta and it was great. The waiter there is very friendly and funny! Will be defiantely back!!!

Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Tried to book a Xmas party got a very rude man with very little English on the phone he was rude and was taking down my booking wrong I tried to explain what I wanted he said he was busy man and hung up the phone unreal rang back same man answered said he was on his own that I could not speak to owener and he took the booking was very rude I was worried that my booking was not made so I rang the following day and yes the same guy answered phone again and was agin in very rude and hung up I rang the owner and got no joy rang this morning and yes just as I thought no booking was done and I was told oh that must be the chief who answered the phone who in their right minds would like to be served by this chief very dispointef with this very bad service and I was trying to give them business

4  Thank Xjudyx
Reviewed October 9, 2012

friendly and courteous staff , absolutley wonderful food , the restaurant itself is set in a lovely relaxed but smart ambience and i would certainly have no problem in recommending this restaurant to any diner , be they someone who just wants a pizza or a more formal dining experience .it is just wonderful

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Good food; good value. The Italian Connection's menu was a pleasant change from regular pub fare. Restaurant decor was especially relaxing; service was very good. The proprietor gave us a menu to give to the B & B; we are happy to recommend this lovely restaurant.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Myself and my Wife ate here,the food was poor,the service felt very rushed.The waitress was smirking while she was taking our food order and in general I taught the staff where unpleasant.Won't be going back to spend my hard earned money here again.

3  Thank Cannon83