“Yum!”

Ranked #12 of 227 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Medieaval building in the heart of Kilkenny dating back to 1324. Once home to Dame Alice Kyteler tried for witchcraft. Kytelers Inn is NOT a restaurant but a Pub - which is our main business. Yes we also serve bar food.There are three floors with four bars - cheek them all out for the one that suits.On offer at peak season twice nightly from 6.30pm. is a programme of trad music,balladeer, irish dancers & seanachie. You can watch & eat & drink at your leisure.Weekends and Bank holidays we also have Late Bar extensions with bands & DJ for those that want to party a bit later into the night.As it was in Alice Kyteler's day - Kyteler's Inn is a place for "merrie making" - Come and visit us to find out more..Also check us out - Trip Advisor Bars/Nightlife
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The food at Kyteler's was DELICIOUS. There are four of us in my group, and we all loved our meal. The atmosphere is incredibly unique, and fun...especially when you add traditional music and Irih dancers to the mix. I would highly recommend this spot in Kilkenny!

There are newer reviews for Kyteler's Inn

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Went for a light lunch. To be honest and fair, I wasn't really hungry. I ordered a hot Powers whiskey and that was hot, smooth and tasty. I ordered a smoked salmon sandwich and it came with chips. There was nothing too fancy about it, but there really shouldn't be, so I'm not complaining. The bartender was nice and invited me to come back that night for live music. Unfortunately, our dinner reservations were for the same time, so we had to miss it. Overall, a nice pub atmosphere that serves very tasty hot whiskeys.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

There is often Irish music and the building has an interesting history. The food is Irish pub food. It was okay but we much better meals on our trip. This pub caters to the tourists.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

What a fantastic pub! Thirteen hundreds building and such a neat history. The food was wonderful and so was the staff and the entertainment. We had planned on just a drink but ended up staying for hours. Do check it out when in Kilkenny

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband had the best fish and chips here. My meal was good. The atmosphere is the big hype there and it was very interesting.