“Good hotel”

Ballyroe Heights Hotel
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Tralee
“Good hotel”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Was there on Saturday the hotel was very busy the atmosphere was great the food was good the service the views amazing well really in joyed the weekend well worth a visit also the the rooms are comfortable

• Stayed December 2013
BallyroeHeightsHotel, General Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear GTICrazy,

Thank you for your recent review. It's great to hear such positive feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay.

I hope that you can visit us again in the near future.

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My Boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary here and it was fantastic. The staff were exemplary. Particularly the receptionists. They were all incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming. They were very patient and did everything they could to make our stay perfect. We were never kept waiting nor did we ever feel a burden. The food in the Palace bar was delicious and the overall experience was outstanding. I would definatly recomend Ballyroe Heights and return in the future.

Room Tip: The view from the front of the hotel was sensational.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
BallyroeHeightsHotel, General Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Eimear,

I am delighted to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your recent stay and I have passed on your kind comments to Michelle and her team at reception and our Chef.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Ballyroe Heights Hotel.

Enfield
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife and I got married here and all the staff were outstanding. They went above and beyond the call of duty to accomodate all of our ideas and needs. The rooms are bright and comfortable. The food is delicious and the location and views are stunning. Very reasonably priced and the guests who stayed from England were also extremely happy with the level of service, food and drink. Cannot commend the hotel and staff enough.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank TheDudeEnfield
Dear Toni And Elaine,

Thank you for your amazing review. I am thrilled to hear that all aspects of your wedding reception and stay exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Blanchardstown, Ireland
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Food to die for. The food portion size were far from small. The lamb was so good that I had the lamb again the next night.Best food I had in ages. Food and drink good value. Comfortable stay. Beautiful views from the breakfast table.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Clonshanbo,

I was delighted to read your review and will pass your comments on to my Chef and his team.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding..... The hotel waa clean and bright..... Food in the bar was delicious...... The room was average but comfortable.... Would stay here again! Beautiful location for a wedding for sure.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Sharon N,

Many thanks for your kind review. I will pass your kind comments on to my team. I do agreee it is a fabulous location for a wedding.

I look forward to seeing you again int he future.

Meath
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed here from 31st Oct for 2 nights and had such a pleasant experience. ALL the staff are extremely nice and very welcoming. The room was lovely, the hotel overall was very nice and I would highly recommend a stay here. The breakfast was very tasty and well presented in a timely manner. The food in the restaurant was really good but the staff were even better, making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Maeve C,

I was extremely pleased to read your fabulous review and I passed all your kind comments on to my team.

Dublin
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We found the hotel to be all of a buzz when we arrived as theer was a wedding being held.
The staff were friendly and the breakfast was smashing.

The TV reception in our room wasn't great and no way to tell what channel you were watching.

The hot water was pretty good for baths.

I didn't like layout of the bar. Lots of cubicles like you were sitting in a diner.

Saying that the chap who served us Tom I think originally from the UK was very good.

The view from the breakfast room was lovely as were the ladies who served us in the morning.

Not an out of this world experience, but we had a nice stay and it was good value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main reception it's a wedding venue
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jessica44,

Many thanks for your recent review. I am delighted that you found the hotel to be full of life and all our staff to be extremely friendly. Our maintenance have address the TV reception in your room. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Ballyroe Heights Hotel.