“Brilliant stay”
Review of Manor West Hotel

Manor West Hotel
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Tralee
Reviewed March 18, 2014

From check in to check out this hotel has it all wonderful and very pleasant staff very clean hotel great rooms very good food and the great bonus breakfast is served to you so if you're planning a stay in tralee cant beat this hotel excellent

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I travelled from Cork to participate in the Half Marathon on 16th March. Hotel staff were lovely and friendly. Room was very comfortable. I was staying in a room on my own and I had plenty of room. There is a bar that serves food. On the Saturday evening we were waiting over 30 minutes for our food. On the Sunday evening it was quicker. There seemed to be more staff on the Sunday. Food was fab and staff in the bar were also friendly. Would recommend this hotel and would love to stay longer and experience a bit of Tralee. Debenhams, Next, Dunnes, Tesco and Aldi all in the vicinity of the hotel. Near to the town centre too! About a 15 minute walk.

• Stayed: March 2014
ManorWestHotel, General Manager at Manor West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review. Well done on participation in the half marathon & festivities over the weekend. I appreciate your feedback with regards to our Bistro and apologise for the delay you experienced with your meal on Saturday evening.

We aim to provide a high level of service throughout the Hotel and are committed to providing ongoing training to our staff. Glad you enjoyed the shopping at the Manor West Retail Park!
Hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was perfect from the moment we arrived. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and our room was very clean and comfortable. The spa facility was excellent also. I will definitely be returning in the near future!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank talkshowsonmute
ManorWestHotel, General Manager at Manor West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to review your stay. We are very fortunate to have a team of staff that are dedicated to customer care and maintaining our high standards of service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Few hotels are as perfect as this. From the moment we checked in we were looked after. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The hotel is immaculately clean. Our room exceeded our expectations. The parking was very convenient too. The spa Facillity is yet another plus for this hotel. Highly recommend the Manor West hotel as a place to stay in Tralee!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pearse W

Dear Pearse

It was lovely to read your positive comments regarding your stay. We are glad your visit to our Hotel lived up to your expectations...... Your review makes all our hard work worthwhile!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband was in I.C.U. Tralee general hospital which is 2 minutes away from the hotel. I booked in to the hotel so I would be near him. The hotel staff where aware that he was very ill, and told me I had only to ask and if there was anything they could do to help. My husband passed away on the second of March this year. The staff were so helpfull and said how sorry they were to hear of my great loss. They went out of their way to offer sympathy and help.Nothing was to much trouble for them. My sons came to help me with arrangments and also stayed at the hotel and was treated with the same respect and offered the same help as myself. The staff were so patient and helped me at a very difficult time. My family and I cant express how much we appriceated what they did for us. We will stay there again in the near future. The hotel is so comfortable clean and the rooms are beautifully kept. The service is excellent. You would think you were in a 5 star hotel and yet it is classed as a 4 star. To me the Manor West Hotel is a must stay at if you are in County Kerry.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor and was not desturbed by any noise from the hotel. My romm was on the fron...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank nuttyanitanuts

Dear Anita

Thank you for your review, although we wished that your stay with us was not surrounded with such sadness. Our hearts went out to you and your family during your stay with us, although at times it felt we could not do enough for you.

I hope one day you will return to us in the future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

stayed at this hotel with my family have to say it was fab, cant complain bout anything it was all great the staff very nice n friendly couldnt help us enough. food very tasty indeed great quality and plenty to eat even my fussy kids were delighted. we had a family room which was good size cosy and warm, beds were so comfortable.. cant wait to go back for another trip.. top class hotel.. Thanks to management and staff for a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Sinead

Great to hear such good feedback, especially with regards to our food in our Bar & Bistro. We are always trying to develop our menu's and improve our family facilities.

Hope to see you from the Hills of Donegal again!!!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Fantastic family hotel. We recently stayed at this hotel to celebrate our Mum & Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary. We had 9 adults & 12 children in our group. We had a really wonderful family weekend. This is a fantastic hotel. The staff were so helpful and friendly, rooms (we had an interconnecting room) were extremely clean, spacious and warm, the pool was great with a separate baby pool where the smaller members of our group had a great time playing with all the little toys etc. Some of our group used the gym which they said was also great. The food was really the highlight for me, we ate in both the bar and the restaurant and it was fantastic. I will make a point of going back for another weekend in the very near future. This is a gem.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Maura

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your mother and father's wedding anniversary weekend. It was our pleasure to look after you and your family, we are delighted that you all enjoyed our food & child friendly amenities. We hope you and the Slyne Family will visit us again some time.....

Best Regards
Hazel Boyle

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tralee
Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa
Meadowlands Hotel
Meadowlands Hotel
#6 of 14 in Tralee
Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa

Been to Manor West Hotel? Share your experiences!