Manor West Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
The Ashe Hotel(Tralee)
View Hotel
All reviewsretail parkleisure centreunderfloor heatingmaster suitegreat hoteljacuzzi bathswimming poolbusiness tripbar foodwould highly recommend this hotelfull irishrooms are spacioushotel bartop classlast weekendcouldn't faultfamily break
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Highly recommended. Staff are always friendly and accommodating, the food is good and the facilities are excellent. It's very handy for the business traveller with good internet facilities and a nice quiet location for a bit of rest.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at the Manor West for 13 days and it was of the best hotels I ever stayed at. It is modern, clean with great amenities. It was centrally located and that made it easier to get around. I can't say enough about the staff, especially, at the front desk. The bar had a nice menu and the service and food was wonderful. The restaurant served breakfast every morning and everything was fresh and plentiful . This was complimentary which was a nice touch. From our first day to our last we found tins hotel to a great value with the best staff you could hope for. I highly recommend this hotel and hope to return one day.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank TerriAshley
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stay at this hotel 4/5 times a year due to work commitments. I've never had a bad stay, the staff are very friendly & helpful. The food is fantastic, I only eat in the bar rather than the restaurant as I am on my own and would rather eat in the bar. However, the chowder is the best I've ever had! I intend to keep booking here whenever I have to go to Tralee, and frankly I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank WHIreTraveller
Reviewed September 25, 2013

my wife,me and are 4mth old baby had a great time.room was nice and warm,clean and beds so comfortable.staff were all really friendly.the leisure centre had great facilities including kids pool,jacuzzi and sauna.plus plenty of shops near by.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We arrived in Tralee on a touring holiday of Ireland. We hadn't booked in advance, but Manor West was recommended in our guide book. It took a little time to find it, as it is slightly out of town beside a retail park. First impressions were of a large business or convention type hotel, and this was reinforced by the imposing foyer, which screamed at me "this place will be mega-bucks". I backed out, but summoned my courage and approached the desk to enquire about availability and rates. To my surprise, I was quoted a very reasonable price well within my budget, which I gladly accepted.
The room was spacious and very clean and well equipped with all the facilities you would expect in a modern hotel. Bed was very comfortable. We did not use the pool or leisure centre. We took our evening meal in the bar, where a very helpful waiter advised us about the best choices. He was right each time, and the quantities were generous to say the least.The Guinness was also excellent. Full Irish breakfast was well up to standard.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple