“Jonathan o gorman”

Ranked #54 of 112 Restaurants in Tralee
Cuisines: Chinese
“Jonathan o gorman”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Best chinese in town once a week we eat out of there be it take away or sit down ive been to every chinese its my favourite food and pagoda is by far the best beautiful place also

Tralee, Ireland
“very good”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

very tasty, good size portions, staff are very friendly. we have been there lots of times now and its always been excellent!! it is the best chinese in tralee

• Visited March 2014
Cork
“Left waiting”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Had got food here before and I was very happy with it. The girl who answered the phone another time was extremely ignorant. Recently I went back with a friend for a take away. It was busy enough so we went away and said we'd ring it in instead so we did and we were told 25mins. That was grand. We went back out 30mins later, an hour and a half we eventually got our food. We had paid when we went in so we couldn't leave. It was busy enough and it's fair enough if there's a crowd but it wasn't that busy and considering people came in off the street after us and ordered basically the same stuff and got their food long before us. We didn't even get a Sorry from them. Safe to say I will NEVER be back. No problems with the place otherwise and it does look nice but after that I won't be back.

• Visited February 2014
Tralee, Ireland
“Good value and tasty!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I ordered from here for the first time this week. We ordered through justeat.ie and it all went smoothly. The food was good value, very, very tasty and the portions were huge! I think one starter and one main would do for two people.
Really enjoyed it, and will definitely eat here again.

• Visited February 2014
Tralee, Co. Kerry
“best Chinese in Tralee”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I definitely would rate this is the best Chinese restaurant in Tralee. I have always found the food really nice and very good value. The meal platters are brilliant value, and even the meal for 2 has been too much food for 2 of us, we have ordered that meal for 3 even 4 people and had enough!

One criticism is that they don't take card payments over the phone, which I found very inconvenient when I was ordering a take-away for delivery one time. I didn't have enough cash with me at home, & the girl on the phone wasn't very helpful! I tend to now ring in the order & pick it up myself to avoid the hassle!

• Visited February 2013