The Park Georgian Guest House
$134
$121
$140
  • Restaurant
Tralee Benners Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
$109
$86
Glenduff Manor(Tralee)(Great Value!)
$94
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrose roomno rushtea and biscuitsquiet streetlovely spotcentral locationlovely spacious roomwarm hospitalitybreakfast was deliciousbeautiful parktriple roomdenny streetmiddle of townwould stay here againchecking outstaff were lovelysmoked salmon
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I recently spent 3 nights with a friend, at The Park Georgian. From arrival to Departure it was First Class all the way. Ann-Marie on Reception was Courteous and Efficient. Our large room was Tastefully Decorated and Included Lots of Home Comforts. With Manager Martin and Assistant Ann-Marie going the extra mile to ensure our needs were met, we had a most pleasing stay. (We enjoyed some very Fine Dining locally, on Martin's Recommendation's).The Central Location makes it the ideal spot to check out Tralee Town. The Breakfast was 'A Gastronomic Experience', with Fresh Homemade Bread and Jams,and no rigid rules about time. We Loved everything about The Park Georgian, and it's very Pleasant Staff. We will Certainly return in future. I would Recommend this establishment Most Highly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your views of the Park Georgian Guest House.

I am so glad that myself and Annmarie were able to make your stay so comfortable and that you enjoyed the accommodation and breakfast options.

I hope that we will be in a position to welcome you back to Tralee and to the Park Georgian at some stage in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

On arrival we got a warm greeting by Martin and Annmarie we were asked if we had a good journey and if we got parked ok. We were shown our room which was like something out of an interior decorator magazine.
The room had everything we needed and after unpacking we decided to explore our surroundings. When we arrived down at reception we enquired where were the best places to go to eat and go out, we were given directions to every where we wanted and they suggested a few other places for us to check out during the day. The breakfast was excellent nothing was too much trouble and fresh tea and coffee was offered without having to ask when we had eaten. I honestly could not fault our stay except for the weather, but sure it is Ireland after all!
I will definatly be back and a huge thank you to the staff for their warm welcome and helpfulness you made our weekend see you all very soon I hope

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review. It is always so good and so helpful to have feedback from our guests.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the accommodations and breakfast options so appealing.

I hope we will be in a position to welcome you back some time in the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed in Tralee over St. Patrick's Day weekend. Wasn't disturbed once despite being in a brilliantly central location. The real highlight, however, was Martin's welcome and willingness to help any way he could. Everything right about saying in a small B&B (even if we didn't manage it down for the breakfast part!).

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank UKOzEire
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your views on The Park Georgian Guest House. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and that we were able to be of help to you.

I hope that we will some day be in a position to welcome you back to Tralee and to the Park Georgian.

Your feedback is very helpful for us and again, thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Spent 4 days at the Park Georgian and I'm really looking forward to my next visit. I really couldn't fault a thing. My room on the top floor was comfortable, warm and quiet. Breakfast was excellent, especially the lovely Jams and homemade bread. Tralee is an ideal base to explore Kerry and the Park Georgian is the perfect place to stay while in Tralee.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank clooneriver
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent comments about your stay at The Park Georgian Guest House.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you seemed to have such a nice time in The Kingdom...

We very much look forward to being in a position to welcome you back to Tralee and to The Park Georgian Guest House for many years to come.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed in the Park last Saturday night as we were attending a wedding locally, and were so happy with the warm and friendly welcome and service we received upon arrival from Martin. our room was large and spacious with the most amazing comfi bed! as we were at a wedding the night before we were more than happy to be told by Martin that we could have our breakfast at any time that suited us the following day. Our breakfast was gorgeous, cooked freshly with ample of choice exactly what we need to set us up for our day! after breakfast Martin was chatting with us and filling us in about all the local amenities and places of interest to visit, he also told us we could take our time and there was no rush to checkout (which pleased us immensly as we were abit rough for wear following the wedding the night previously! :)
i would have no hesitation in recommending the Park to anybody as it was definately a 5* experience and i for sure know i will be staying there again on my next trip back to Tralee! thank you Martin for making our stay so welcoming & enjoyable, i look forward to staying with you again in the not to distant future!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Berni B
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments of The Park Georgian Guest House on Tripadvisor. As a small business and a new business it is so important for us to receive reviews such as yours.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the breakfast options and your guest room so appealing. Customer service is our number one priority and although no hotel or guest house can get it right all the time I am very happy that you were so happy during your visit.

I hope that we will be in a position to welcome you back to Tralee and to The Park Georgian at some stage in the future.

Kindest Regards and best wishes for the festive season;