“Such a relaxing enjoyable stay!!!!”

The Park Georgian Guest House
Ranked #6 of 54 Tralee B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Myself & my Fiancee reciently stayed in the Beautiful Park Georgian Guest House in Tralee, we were booked for a 3 night stay but we ended up staying an extra night as we just fell in love with the place.. Firstly the location is amazing it is so central to everything you would want to do and see in Tralee. Within 2 minutes walk you have a fantastic choice of restaurants & bars.
From the moment we arrived at the guesthouse the welcome was so homely, we were met by Magda who we got to know well over our four night stay, Magda makes a fantastic breakfast each morning at whatever time suits the guest so you can have a little lie on if you want which is lovely when your away for a break, the home made bread & home made jam was to die for!! Later the first evening we were met by Martin who runs the guesthouse as we hadnt been in Tralee before he was fantastic at advising us on places to see, places to eat etc.. We ate in D'arcys one of the nights & Cagneys another nite they were both fabulous restaurants..and only 2 minutes walk from the Guesthouse. The rooms in the guesthouse are spacious and beautifully finnished with period features. It really does feel so homely & welcomming, we will definatly be back very soon. Thank you so much Magda & Martin for making our 1st trip to Tralee so enjoyable..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion of The Park Georgian Guest House on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here so much and that we were in a position to host you during your stay in the beautiful Kingdom of Kerry.

I will be sure to tell Magda how much you enjoyed her cooking and baking and I'm glad that you got to try out some of Tralee's fantastic dining options.

I hope that you had a safe tirp home from us and that we will be able to welcome you back to Tralee at some stage of the future in authentic Park Georgian style.

The Park Georgian Guest House

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed here with my sister in a twin room (with double bed and large single bed). We had been told on the phone in advance by the host, Magda, that a late arrival (11pm) was no problem at all.
We arrived to a huge hello and welcome from the lovely Magda. We immediately loved the place. She offered us a pot of tea and freshly baked croissants which were most welcome. The house itself is beautifully and tastefully decorated. The room was huge, clean and comfortable. We then met Martin, the owner, who brought the welcome pot of tea. The bathroom was equipped with towels and toileteries. We got the use of a hair dryer but had to ask for it. In the morning, the breakfast room was very nice and there was a huge choice of cereals, fruit, yoghurts, breads and cooked, hot food. We only stayed for one night, but will DEFINITELY be staying here again. In fact we decided we'd plan a trip with a bunch of friends to Tralee just to stay here again. Any easy 5 Stars to this guest house and its hosts.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your opinions of the Park Georgian Guest House. I am so happy that you found us so welcoming and felt comfortable here.

The one and only goal we have here is to ensure that all our guests feel a home from home atmosphere and we truly want people to enjoy themselves.

I hope that you do come back to Tralee and if you do decide to come back please feel free to contact me directly so I can assure you of my personal attention.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Spent one night here recently, was on a touring holiday of Co Kerry with my Mum. The most friendliest welcome from magda, an offer of tea or coffee, and help with our bags. Booked a twin room, (double and single bed), room was very spacious with very comfortable beds. Also met the owner Martin, who is also extremely friendly and welcoming, he gave great suggestions on touring Kerry. The Guest House is in a great location, with parking 5mins walk away (3euros per day I kid you not!!). No rush in checking out either.
We only wish we had more time in Tralee as we would have booked another night here and would have stayed for breakfast! Would highly recommened this place :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your views of The Park Georgian Guest House.

I am delighted that yourself and your mother enjoyed your stay with us. I know it has been a few years since your mother was in Kerry but I hope that she found it as warm and friendly as on her last visit.

I hope that you had a safe trip back home and hope that we will be in a position to welcome you back to the Park Georgian and to Tralee at some stage in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay. Very heartwarming, welcoming, cozy and pretty. Owner/stuff is incredible helpful and nice. Breakfast includes homemade bread and scones which are fabulous. Try the selection of jam. I would always come back!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Nizole001
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent review on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, and in particular that you liked our home made baking and jams.

It is so so helpful for us as a new business to get feedback from our guests and we really do appreciate it.

I hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you to Tralee and to The Park Georgian some time in the near future.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I spent one great night there in September. its a one of the best guesthouses, which I visited.
perfect rooms, excellent staff...

Location is perfect, right in the middle of town on the main street, close to the theatre, restaurants and the park. The museum is right at the end of the street.

Breakfast was great too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank john r
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions of The Park Georgian Guest House. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Had the good luck to find this place on booking.com and booked it for one night but ended up staying 3. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the beds are to die for and the breakfasts are just mouth watering.

I believe it has just opened recently, we met the owner on arrival who showed us around and offered many helpful suggestions on different things to do. They suggested we have dinner in a restaurant called D'Arcy's and it was amazing!!!!

Magda cooked us a wonderful selection for breakfast each morning and was such a friendly and smiling start to each day.

Can't wait to come to Ireland again and the Park Georgian will be the first stop on our list.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back are just huge!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank katy c

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent review on tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you found us so helpful and that you enjoyed your stay with us so much.

We do recommend D'Arcy's restaurant quite a bit and have never had anyone experience anything other than a wonderful meal and warm service. In fact it is one of my own personal favourites also..

I really do hope that we are able to host you again should you return to the Tralee area and if we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Spent 2 great nights there early August 12. I believe its just reopened under new ownership. Everything on the doorstep, great couple of nights sleep and super breakfast, even smoked salmon available ! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mok7102
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of the Park Georgian Guest House. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

The business is under new ownership and we have only been open since the start of August so you were one of our very first guests.

I hope that we will be in a position to host you in Tralee again some time in the future and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.