“excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

have dined at cassidys several times would highly recommend visit. The food and staff excellent
last visit on the 25th march

Reviewed March 29, 2014

First impressions were very good, clean, not overly crowded table layout, plenty of character and good ambience. I thought the menu offered a great variety, the food we got was very well cooked-presented. I particularly enjoyed the chocolate mud pie dessert!!!! My one and only small criticism was that the main course came out a bit to soon after the starter, but this wasn't the end of the world. Overall, it was a great dinning experience.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had dinner here tonight for the first time. Wonderful service and a lovely athmosphere. The food was amazing! will definately be back!!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I had dinner here with a friend last weekend and cannot rate the restaurant highly enough. The food was fantastic with a great variety on the menu and great portion sizes also (I couldn't manage a dessert having had a starter & main course!).

The staff were extremely courteous with superb customer service throughout the night. There was a 10min delay with our table and the staff were really apologetic about it - even though it was completely understandable given the weekend that was in it (it was Paddy's weekend and the Tralee marathon had also taken place that day!).... and having eaten there I can completely understand how easy it is to get comfortable here for the evening!.
I would also credit the staff with amazing patience given that there was an extremely large party (50+) where each member paid individually..... I can't think of another restaurant I've ever come across that would ever entertain this idea!
What else can I say but book a table!

1  Thank serena047
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Always excellent food and very friendly service in Cassidys.Its a restaurant I love taking friends for a treat as I know they will enjoy the experience.