“Annekerry”

kerry, ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Annekerry”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Took my niece and nephews here for a day out and what a brillant day we had. It was excitment and fun from when we left home till we left the Aquadome that evening They just love slides and waves. The staff are professional and very friendly and I have noticed that on more than one occasion. I will definately be back hopefully sooner rather than later!!! Thank you for a memorable trip..

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Anne S
Aqua D, Manager at Aqua Dome, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thanks anne, for your nice comments, hope to see you again soon.

• Polish first
Tralee, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“a wonderful family experience”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The Aquadome really is such a wonderful experience, our family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids age 9 and 3 have often had a day out here as we live locally and we have fantastic fun each time we go. Our kids love the rapids and the slides and our 9 year old really enjoys the waves. There is a sauna area for the adults which is great, The Aquadome caters for young and old. We have always found the management and lifeguards to be friendly and very professional. We look forward to returning again very soon.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank SaoirseKerry
Aqua D, Manager at Aqua Dome, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the Aqua Dome.
Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bantry visitor”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Took my children, 4 boys, aged 16 to 8, to Aquadome, really enjoyed the rapids, waves and craic, spoke to manager who was extremely helpful and very nice, thank you for a great time

Visited October 2012
2 Thank patmceng
Aqua D, Manager at Aqua Dome, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Come back and see us again.
Dublin, Ireland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Kids love this place”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Lifeguards on duty, don't depend on them, but great to know they are there; Good for all ages. Armbands essential if your kids not little dolphins; Great fun ; Good for Teenagers too; Adult only, quiet, area with sauna/ plunge pool etc;

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ellengriswald
Aqua D, Manager at Aqua Dome, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Lifeguards are there for your safety and to help you enjoy your visit.
Costa Teguise, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent day out for all”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I went to the aquadome with my younger siblings a while back and it was fantastic fun. I am 19 years old but still thoroughly enjoyed the rapids and slides, made me feel like I was a child again. Was definitely one of my favourite day trips with my family and most memorable. The staff were all exceptionally friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area to stop here, great fun to be had for all ages.

Visited July 2012