$79
$71
  • Breakfast included
$165
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$135
$122
$110
$106
$103
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Tralee Benners Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
$106
Travelocity
Tralee Townhouse(Tralee)(Great Value!)
$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

All reviewsgoat cheeselooking forward to returning soonan older hotelcentral locationprivate parkingnice roomgreat lunchcentre of townlovely mealtwin roomlambkeep up the good worknext morningexcellent foodfrom start to finishreceptionistbar
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

From entering the bar I was met by the Duty Manager Brian who made me feel welcome straight away and was able to advise me on a great food and drink choice. I had a special of fish pie which was unbelievable and reasonably priced. I next met Graeme who was up to date with all the sports news and was able to have a great conversation while still looking after other customers. Would highly reccomend a visit if you have not been. You will not be dissapointed.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Alan H
Derek C, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, Tralee., responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear Alan H,

Thank you for reviewing your visit to us here at The Imperial Hotel Tralee.
Brian and Grame are delighted that they made such an impression on you and we are all happy that overall you were very pleased.
I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is wonderful and the staff is friendly and accommodating! Sarah at the front desk is the best!! She went above and beyond every time she saw us coming or going from the hotel! Thank you Imperial, Sarah and the rest of the staff!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear Jamie K,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you stop for a while and share some time with us.
Your party were indeed a joy to host and Sarah is thrilled that her efforts were noted by you,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

The people serving me were excellent and the ambience is pleasant. But I paid 16 euros of my money for the langoustines, the portion was tiny and I enquired to see if I got the starter portion and I was informed politely that it was the main. I couldn't believe it . And I won't be back . This is the third time I have submitted my review and I feel as a paying customer I am entitled to an opinion .

Stayed: April 2018
Derek C, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, Tralee., responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Tripadvisor member,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are delighted that you were wowed by our service and ambiance. Service is very important to us and we are thrilled that everything went so well for your visit.
I am very sorry if the portion of Langoustines was not correct. We serve 12 Langoustines per main portion and if this was not done I apologise fully.If you are near again I would be delighted to welcome you back and ensure you were well looked after this time. Please ask for me when you are in again.

Again, thank you and sorry for the portion size.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

I'm a business person in Tralee and would regularly have good reason to meet clients, colleagues and friends in the Imperial Hotel. The food is excellent and great value for money. The hotel is also a suitable venue, with a little notice, for a board/group meetings. Located in the centre of Tralee, the Imperial Hotel is only a 1 minute walk from the stunning Town Park, and all the shops, bars and restaurants. Derek, Olive, Jenny and all the team are friendly and willing to be of assistance to all visitors.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Derek C, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, Tralee., responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear John D,

Thank you for your comprhensive review of your times at The Imperial Hotel Tralee.Local support is a must for any business and it is fabulous to be appreciated like this. The welcome will always be warm and the Tea will always be hot!!

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

The ideal location in the heart of Tralee for a business stay or lunch - a regular meeting place now for us for a business lunch, excellent service and always a personal greeting.
The Lunch and Dinner menus are superb

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear KenTralee,
Thank you for your kind review of your visits to us here at The Imperial Hotel Tralee.It is great to know that local regular business people speak so highly of us. Thank you.