Stayed recently with my best friend for a spa day/night. Paid E150 for 1 night Bed, Breakfast & Dinner plus a 45 minute treatment in the spa and full use of the spa facilities to include outdoor hot tub. Fantastic value. Food was just gorgeous, ate both in the bar and restaurant. Service was great but staff in the lovely restaurant were just rushing about the whole time so not very relaxing and not enough time between courses. There was a wedding there the day we booked in so it was hectic at reception with only one poor frazzled receptionist on duty so we couldn't check in when we arrived but were quite happy to go into the bar for lunch as our treatment wasn't booked until 3. Our room was lovely, very big with a very spacious bathroom and robes and slippers for the spa. The staff in the spa were just lovely, in particular Bridget, and the treatment rooms were very relaxing and dimly lit. The relaxation room was really nice but would have been so much better is that was also dimly lit as a big glass window overlooked a garden where people could walk past. After my teatment I got offered the usual herbal teas but also I was offered a smoothie or a cup of tea or coffee which was nice with a few chocolate mints on the side of my cup! Situation wise its ideal if you don't want to move outside the hotel but if you want to go shopping in Tralee you'll have to drive as its alittle distance away from the town but much closer to Manor Shopping Park. Overall a lovely stay and wouldn't hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the top 10 of hotels in Ireland on TripAdvisor, the 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce. The Brasserie at Ballygarry House offers casual dining daily from 12.30. This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee