We just returned from a 4 night stay with 'Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa' , it was a family trip with my husband and 3 boys,(5),(3),(1), and I have to say we had a brilliant time, the hotel is beautiful and very clean, the family room was very spacious, considering we had a king size bed two singles and a travel cot, the very large bay windows overlooking the lovely gardens were a great plus and kept our boys very amused, as did the gardens to the back of the hotel which are very well maintained .
We opted for the meals included option and dined in 'Brooks', the food was always beautifully presented and tasted fantastic, the staff in the restaurant were always extremely helpful and pleasant.
The package also included free passes to both Aquadome and Toby World which the boys loved.
On the last evening of our stay I spent time in the Nadur Spa, there I got to use the outdoor jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, I also had a treatment done with Corina, who was very friendly and did a great job!
Overall we would have to say the hotel was a great experience with the Reception staff always very friendly and helpful and seem very proud of their hotel and the fact that it has a 4 star rating.
We would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel to anyone, and only wish we were still down there, but hopefully we will have the opportunity to stay again sometime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the top 10 of hotels in Ireland on TripAdvisor, the 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce. The Brasserie at Ballygarry House offers casual dining daily from 12.30. This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee