“Unique”

Finnegan's Wine Cellar Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 119 Restaurants in Tralee
Cuisines: Irish, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Unique resturant, setting the standard in Tralee. Cosy atmosphere with excellent food, we went for the early bird menu, good choices and good value. Very friendly staff with excellent service.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Reminiscent of some of London's excellent basement restaurants with a perfect menu, I was very surprised at the clean, fresh and romantic feel that they have. Service, food, cleanliness etc all of a very high standard but I really enjoyed the 'feel'of the place, quite unique. We had steaks, being a chef myself I appreciate the chef has bought the best. Was well priced for a quality dining experience.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We went to Finnegans while at the Tralee Circus Fest and were so glad we stumbled upon it. It's situated in a beautifully preserved cellar on Denny Street. We received a warm welcome upon our arrival and were seated at a table right next to the roaring fire. Everything on the menu sounded delisous and the wine list was coprehensive and well apointed. I choose the steak which was perfectly cooked and served with scrumptious veg. The staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful throughout. I would heartily recommend Finnegans.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I would strongly recommend a visit to Finnegans restaurant on Denny street. From start to finish it was lovely the chicken salad chicken curry and chocolate cake was by far the nicest in town. Also the setting and atmosphere is very relaxing and the staff are extremely friendly and I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I enjoyed a super lunch in Finnegan's restaurant recently.
Staff were helpful and overall a super experience.